Girls, A guy started coming with my friends, he is a known player but I feel very attracted to him?

He's tall, strong and good looking, and has an air like nothing could faze him. He has complimented me a few times and we flirted a bit. Once, I was tying my hair and my shirt lifted up and I caught him looking at my belly. I pulled it down, and he came behind me and held my hands in the air with one hand, and tickled my exposed belly with the other. Once a picture was being taken, I was wearing a crop top and he put his arm around my waist and tickled my belly and I came out grinning.

1