How can I make him miss me?

How can i make the guy I’ve been seeing for a few months miss me?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• If he has feelings for you, he will miss you too... just drop in an accidental message asking him if he is doing fine... that will get him thinking.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like you are very interested in him. If he misses you, I’m sure he will express it in time. If he doesn’t, there is no reason for your to go out of your way, pretending to be someone else to seduce the guy. You can’t “make” somebody miss you, but you can earn their respect and love by focusing on being a better version of yourself everyday.