I need help finding a girlfriend so I need as much help as I can get?

• I'll help
  • Not me
I have a job

12

What Girls Said 1

• Y do you need a girlfriend? Im older than you and im as single as it gets. A guy has never asked me out before. But I am still happy and doing the things I love. Tell me what you look for in a girl and what you want from the relarionship. Just know that you'll break up eventually if you dont plan the rest of your life together which is a potential 80 years. If you wanna chill or have sex, i suggest a normal friendship or friends with benefits. When i like a guy i consider how compatible we will be in the future. Not just to past time for now. Feel free to ask me questions

What Guys Said 2

• Slow down bro, you gotta stay focused on your own shit right now.
    Opportunities to date will come on their own, especially in high school. If you try to force it you'll just fuck up ur shit and look desperate.
    Focus on science... or whatever you're into. Get into some sort of physical activity, develop youself. The quality woman out there are doing the same thing, and y'all will recognize each other naturally.

• Here is help: Wait until you are in college.

• Wow not bad but that's going to be a while

• So what? Wait. You don't have a job. You have zero career prospects. You are not boyfriend material.

But when you get to college, you can get a job and major in something that will earn you a lot of money in the future, so you will be good boyfriend material.

• I'd also add that no one under like 22-25 has any real idea of who they are. You don't develop your own personality and beliefs until you're a bit older.