Can someone age out of dating?

I mean I improve my appearance and it still does nothing I got a haircut my arms are bigger and muscular and I still don’t attract women

21

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe at like age 70. Not at 25-29.

• But women consider me repulsive

• Get a decent haircut, clean up your wardrobe, take care of your skin. Develop personality traits that outshine appearance.

Lots of people who don't look "ideal" still find love.

• I could show you a picture and I guarantee you’ll understand why I’m single cause it’s really how repulsive I look like I make women throw up in their mouth

• Bc you have a sucky personality

• Nope not really I’m really friendly

• Well you’re doing something wrong maybe the way you approach people maybe your facial expressions when you talk to people do you give a lot of homes when your friendly are you making people smile or you doing something out of the ordinary that makes you stand out that’s what friendly people do what do you do that makes you fami well you’re doing something wrong maybe the way you approach people maybe your facial expressions when you talk to people do you give a lot of homes when your friendly are you making people smile are you doing something out of the ordinary that makes you stand out that’s what friendly people do what do you do that makes you friendly?

• If you seen how openly women avoid me you would understand this post and my frustration the semester just started and when I say zero women sit by me in class it’s zero other guys have multiple women sitting at their table I guess I just want a female friend at this point obviously as a male I’m not good enough to date so maybe I just good enough for a friend

What Guys Said 1

• Yo, I get the feeling that you feel like how you look is a big part of this.
    I don't care of your ugly as shit, you are not "aged out" of dating.
    A big part of it is changing your mindset to genuinely not see yourself as someone who repulses women.
    I know it's played out but, if you can't accept yourself, and see value you youself, then it will be hard for other too.
    Learn to be at peace with yourself and your life. Cultivate happyness within yourself. You'll find your way.

• But of this is accepting who I am I didn’t wanna think I was repulsive years ago but now I see it for what it is

• Dude every girl I have ever liked has rejected me that’s not ever gonna change

• You don't know that man. There's no way too. The only thing thinking in absolutes accomplishes is making sure things stay the same. You don't deserve to be trapped like that.
      You want change, so believe in change, because change will happen whether we like it or not, but we have a say in how it effects us and what we do with it.

You've got a harder lot than some. And I'm sorry for that. You have had to deal with challenges in life that many people wouldn't understand. Your not wrong to feel down on yourself, and I can't fault you for feeling hopeless right now.
      But you must realize the control you have over how you approach life. There are many types of challenges that people may have, but for every challenge there is a path through it and beyond it. You can find your path.