Why won't guys ask me out?

I have several guy friends who have told me I am good looking and they knew several guys who were interested in me. Several people have told me over text message, facebook, snap chat, etc that they liked me and wished they would have asked me out when they had the chance. Yet I have only had 1 guy actually ask me out in person. What is up with this?

46

Most Helpful Girl

• If you see close minded or closed off- you might get rejected by guys. The girls who get hit on are the ones who are open minded and easy going and approachable and make men feel comfortable. Those girls get hit on more often cause guys don't risk anything when they ask them out.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't wait for people to come to you, you have to take the initiative and take risks. Going through life thinking there's someone out there specifically designed for you is a great way to end up lonely. Be bold!

• I have asked out many guys. It would just be nice for once if it was a guy asking me. I am someone who gladly goes after what they want. Like I said it would be nice if it was reciprocated though

• Could be an issue on either end try to stay open minded, some people are more introverted and won't make a move unless they know it'll pay off.