How to talk to the guy I like?

I’m an exchange student from Germany and I’m staying in the US for a year. There is this guy in my art class that I would really like to get to know. We’re also on the same swim team but I don’t think he knows that ( were about a 100 people). He sits on the other side of the table towards me and I would really like to start a conversation but I don’t know how. I’m also really shy so the idea of just starting a conversation kinda scares me. And also to all the guys, would you get annoyed if a girl started to talk to you? I don’t want to annoy him but I would love to talk to him. Any tips and ideas?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He will be happy a girl comes up to him to talk. Mention that you are also on the swim team to break the ice.

Viel Glück!

0|0
    0|0
  • If a girl that I didn't know willingly came up to me just for the pure sake of conversation I would be intrigued not annoyed. Talk about being on the same team, try to find common interests that's a great conversation starter.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I suggest approaching him during an event with the swim team, and ask him about art class. "Oh, hey! You are in so-n-so's class!"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes