Be honest, what do you look for on tinder?

If you’ve used it in the past, are you just looking for hookups or something more? All my friends say tinder is just for hookups but I’ve met some pretty great guys on there who wanted more than that.

I’m not looking to jump into a relationship right now but I’m not just going to hookup either. I went on a date recently and he kinda just expected it would happen.
Updates:
Yeah I live in a big city so I’ve met some interesting people like that

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Myself, I would use to for a relationship, even though I know it's very difficult to find something like that on a dating app

1|0
    0|0
  • I am looking for a date, my first date ever
    But no I am just giving up , not one match so yeah

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually use tinder and bumble when I go on vacation to meet up with locals so they can show me their culture through a locals eyes

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• The first I check is, if she wrote a profile description.
    The second I check, if it is a dumb description, like only emojis or other crap.
    Either of both is an instant "Nope"

1|0
    0|0
    • Sorry, I meant "no description" or "dumb description" is a "Nope"

• I'm not good looking so I can't use it, but when I've had it in the past, I use it as an exposure for my SA and BDD

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, after using the app for almost two years, a text back would be nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Slutty girls who 90% want me as soon as they see my pics and talk to me for 5 to 10 min

0|0
    0|0
  • I open the app if I want to get ignored some more.

1|2
    0|0
    • I feel the same way sometimes. Still don’t get why people go on the app if they don’t want actually want to talk to someone.

• OMG yes !!! 2 people who get the pains who trying to make a friend either or lover. It all starts with saying hello. I mean all we want is to talk first then if it comes to sex so be it. If its meant for more it will happen.

• it's not for me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I was looking for someone, I wasn't looking for a hookup.

1|0
    2|0

Recommended myTakes