Be honest, what do you look for on tinder?

If you’ve used it in the past, are you just looking for hookups or something more? All my friends say tinder is just for hookups but I’ve met some pretty great guys on there who wanted more than that.

I’m not looking to jump into a relationship right now but I’m not just going to hookup either. I went on a date recently and he kinda just expected it would happen.
Yeah I live in a big city so I’ve met some interesting people like that

28

Most Helpful Guys

• Myself, I would use to for a relationship, even though I know it's very difficult to find something like that on a dating app

• I am looking for a date, my first date ever
    But no I am just giving up , not one match so yeah

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually use tinder and bumble when I go on vacation to meet up with locals so they can show me their culture through a locals eyes