Boyfriend wears the confederate flag sweatshirt?

Alright, so my boyfriend wears the confederate flag sweatshirt. He is a small town guy and is very country. I don't know why but I was told it stands for racism. He also listens to rap music made by black people. So like what do I do? he's an amazing boyfriend and is always nice to people. He also said how he was about to join the KKK too.

210

Most Helpful Guys

• Well to be honest, I would talk to him about his reasonings. Get to know why he does that rather than immediately cast him out for being racist (which is what a lot od people do these days.. >_>).

• If he is into the KKK it is definitely a no go. They are domestic terrorist just like their rivals the Black panthers. Both are terrorist groups and need to be systematically destroyed in the same fashion ISIS is being eliminated.
    I would never wear a confederate flag, but I see why people do it. It is less about what it stands for more about sticking it to social justice warriors. Again, not my thing. I do see why people do it. It was about history and roots. Now it about sticking to the left.

That being said, I would never do it. Nor do I feel any attachment to the south. The way I see it is they killed Americans troops. Nothing more and nothing less.

The fact he is both sporting a confederate flag and KKK is a good sign he is what you would call a white supremacist also know as domestic terrorist. You do not need that in your life...

• It would be the same thing if it were Radical socialist black panther. Domestic terrorist.

Anyone practicing a radical form of Islam international terrorist.

Basically, if it a hate group it is terrorism so please keep away from those people and be safe.

• he's the nicest guy in the world, and is polite. He didn't join he said at one point he did want too but he didn't. I think it's a joke to him. Ya know? Like someone wanting to join the Illuminati

• You definitely know him better than I do. Look at it like this... it bothered you enough to ask about it. I would take things really really slow. I wouldn't make any serious commitment until you are forsure there is nothing weird going on:)!

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you okay with this? I mean, have you actually thought about this? Is it possible that you’re this stupid?

• Instead of calling me stupid, give me some advice.

• I thought about it but if you’re this dumb now, then it won’t solve your problems.