Are there any good dating apps for trans women?

I'm not having a whole lot of luck. Im very bad at starting conversations, so maybe that is my problem? Or I'm just too ugly, lol. Either way, does anyone know of a good dating app? Or even a website thatll have like get-togethers.(Pre HRT, and not passing)
Have tried OKC and POF so far. Looking for compainionship more than a hookup, if that helps.
Updates:
Okay, guess it needs to be said that I am a lesbian?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Wish I could help, more. Tinder can't hurt, since it's a generally popular app - and luckily, women are generally much more accepting of your circumstance than men, so being gay is definitely a plus.
    Frankly, I'd be very surprised if there weren't a group of women whose criteria you fit perfectly. You're feminine, but (presumably, unless you're loaded) have masculine genitalia. Check that out first, and mention that you are trans, so that you can attract people more naturally, rather than looking for people with a fetish.
    Moovz looks pretty good, as well, but sadly isn't wildly popular. Still, worth a shot.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You should check out TransgenderDate. It is a trans specific site obviously and it has more verified members than any other site. The problem with a lot of trans dating sites and apps is they are all hookup based. TransgenderDate focuses on creating real relationships.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• You could try Fetlife. There are loads of communities within it who organise get togethers and such.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I've got an account, I should tend to it more, haha.

• Tumblr is great in that aspect, having many people who are open minded and tolerant (that is, if you can tolerate younger members (13+), the hivemind mentality in some places, and agree with leftist philosophies) however it is good to have friends in general, and not for dating only (though you may find blogs directed towards it)
    Other than that, i dont really know much eldse other than local lgbt groups and such
    Good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • There are trans sites but they are a bit dodgy the ones I am thinking off - The women on them are very aggressive and it is flooded with women from the Philipines and Thailand whose dream is someone coming out to them or being brought abroad. I think you are wise to try the trans areas of the big sites for interaction. That said I am no expert in LGBT matters but I am sure there are plenty of support sites that can provide links to proper trans dating sites, that is route I would take.

0|0
    0|0
  • Silly question, but when you say trans women do you mean male to female or female to male?

This terminology confuses me.

1|0
    0|0
    • A trans woman identifies as a woman, so it's a male-to-female transformation.

• Join any anime forum they love trans

0|2
    1|0
  • A gay dating site

1|1
    0|0
  • Trans women?

1|0
    0|0
  • Hey chill

0|0
    0|0
  • Eeeeeew tranny gross get help.

0|0
    1|1
  • Plzz text me asap...

0|0
    0|0
  • And Am B

0|0
    0|0
  • Call or Text me. Want my #

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• When I was searching the web. I seen two dating apps, OkCupid and HER.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you were into men, you’d have an even easier time finding guys than a woman does.. It’s very unfortunate that you’re into women.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes