Are there any good dating apps for trans women?

I'm not having a whole lot of luck. Im very bad at starting conversations, so maybe that is my problem? Or I'm just too ugly, lol. Either way, does anyone know of a good dating app? Or even a website thatll have like get-togethers.(Pre HRT, and not passing)
Have tried OKC and POF so far. Looking for compainionship more than a hookup, if that helps.
Okay, guess it needs to be said that I am a lesbian?

314

Most Helpful Guys

• Wish I could help, more. Tinder can't hurt, since it's a generally popular app - and luckily, women are generally much more accepting of your circumstance than men, so being gay is definitely a plus.
    Frankly, I'd be very surprised if there weren't a group of women whose criteria you fit perfectly. You're feminine, but (presumably, unless you're loaded) have masculine genitalia. Check that out first, and mention that you are trans, so that you can attract people more naturally, rather than looking for people with a fetish.
    Moovz looks pretty good, as well, but sadly isn't wildly popular. Still, worth a shot.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should check out TransgenderDate. It is a trans specific site obviously and it has more verified members than any other site. The problem with a lot of trans dating sites and apps is they are all hookup based. TransgenderDate focuses on creating real relationships.