Do we choose to be single? Or is it just bad luck?

• Yes, it’s a choice
  • No, some people just can’t find a good match

1742

Most Helpful Guys

• Most men have no chance to ever have someone really be attracted to them. The best the majority of men can hope for is a woman's self-esteem dropping low enough that she will allow herself to be seen with him, before she inevitably leaves him again for one of the 1/10th of guys that women actually do more than tolerate. The best most men can hope for is to be tolerated by a woman for as long as possible.

• Its both really. You could really be stuck in an area you can't meet anybody. That's much less common than just having a poor attitude or nothing to bring to the table in a relationship though.

Get in shape, deal with mental health issues, live a life others want to share in.

Tldr Basically in theory it could be bad luck, in practice though its a choice to be single.

Most Helpful Girls

• From my understand and recent knowledge, most people don't have good luck with dating, some people just settle. If you tell yourself that you're happy and satisfied, that doesn't make it true. People who believe in never settling or have specific needs choose to be single.

• So you’re saying a majority of people settle?

• Duh, does it look like many people are happy to you? It has never looked like most people are happy to me. Ever since I was a child I would only see like two or three happy couples out of fifty, and sometimes they end up splitting up too which would come as a shock to others.

Here's another shocker for you. I've had many relationships where my partner and I were sincerely happy. I made many people jealous through no fault of ours and we always end up splitting faster due to other people rumors, interference and jealousy. This is because society doesn't view happy relationships are normal and don't want anyone to have that.

• I think I have the lowest of the lowest luck in the dating world ^^;;

It's an annoying thing to happen in a society where people expects you to be in a relationship and plus, marriages happens all the time here haha