Why do so many women on Tinder having little to no bio? What the shit am I supposed to say first if there's NOTHING personal about you?

"I'm just here for a laugh" - yeah sick, not sure what i'm meant to go on off that..

Like i'm trying to message every match, but if there's nothing that I can relate to the person then it's 90% likely to end up being ignored.

Limited photos, only really selfies or pics in general life with nothing really "interesting" to comment on?

What do you guys find works as a first message on these types of profile?

Women who have pretty much no bio, what would get you to respond even though you don't express anything about yourself for us to comment on?

No, i'm not just going to say "Hey" or anything along those lines, that is a 101% chance of being ignored.
Any tips & thoughts appreciated.

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably because they don't know what to put there, besides most guys do the same thing

• But guys are the ones expected to message first, so it doesn't matter what's in our bio, we still have to message first...

• Even with a good bio the percentage or rate of women messaging first is abysmal, probably around 10-20%

• Yeah i agree with you on that, some women just can't bring themselves to do it, most out of pride, most because they don't want to seem too forward, others because it makes them feel desirable, there are some who just can't do it...

Most Helpful Guy

• Drop the tinder dude, promise it'll be worth it lol

• It's my only source of interaction haha so I don't see how it's worth it.

For me personally it's the best/easiest way to talk to or meet women.

• Let’s just say, if I didn’t use tinder, I wouldn’t socialise with women or meet them at all, on the rare occasion I do.

• Same here but most women on there are just looking for attention and thats it nothing more, they just get matches to test their "market value" a girl told me herself that her friends do it even when they have boyfriends, so I'd rather just take my chances elsewhere but that's just me