Why are a lot of gag members self esteem so low that they date people off gag?

I just dont get it. like why?,
Eww chile some of y'all think gag is the real world.
I mean come on how do you know the persons real, what's the likelihood of y'all meeting, this isn't the real world. eventually you gotta go out and meet people

713

Most Helpful Guy

• They just want to fool around and talk shit. Or they actually have real problem and can't approach anyone in person so the only way is to do it over text.

Most Helpful Girl

• What do you mean by “date”? Like an internet penpal chat room relationship with a stranger they’ll probably never meet or touch? Yeah, pretty sad.