Should I call/text/message her?

So about two months ago, I met a girl. We clicked instantly.
I felt very good and it seemed she had fun too.
So we met again several times, and walked hand-in-hand etc.
We never kissed or anything.
At one point I felt like she saw me as a kid or something. I'm 24, she's 27.
I told her that it's hard to find someone to love, but when you find him/her the feelings come very fast.
But building relationship is a very long and exhausting process. She agreed. I told her I was going to be there for her.
Few days later she doesn't answer my texts on social media, but "sees" them. Won't return calls.
I went straight ahead to her job to asked like what's happening. She said I was in a hurry.
So I told her she didn't know me, she said I didn't know her either. I said Yeah I think that's a problem that needs to be fixed. She agrees.
Few days later she doesn't answer or give me just a few words.
I didn't see her for 5 days, on the 6th day I thought I would wait for her outside her work. like a surprise! I'm here, if you aren't tired we can go somewhere, or if you're tired I want to take you home.
While waiting I called/texted her and she didn't answer. Then I see her coming out from work, so I called her to say "hey I'm here" and she didn't answer. I literally watched her ignore my call.
So I got furious and told her she was a bad liar
She said she was waiting for her friend, which is BS in my opinion.
I told her I wanted to see and speak with her, she said it's better to talk sometime later. I left.

It's been three weeks. I feel destroyed. I like her a lot. Don't know what to do.
  • Yes
  • No
OH GOD, I forgot one part.

She was engaged few years ago and the guy left her days before wedding.
I feel like she doesn't think I'm for real or something.

10