Men, what's too short for you to date?

Is 5ft too short πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I've been told I am lol but maybe I'll grow with one inch or two 😌

1|7

Most Helpful Guys

• Do your feet touch the ground? If so then i would say your not short. But then again i think all women are beautiful, short, tall, big, or small i love them all

2|1
    0|0
    • You mean when I sit on a chair? They don't πŸ˜‚

• Now thats the reply of a woman i would find to be irresistible.

• Oh crap so sorry i didn't see your age my apologies. I meant irresistible if i was 16 or 17. My bad little one. I meant no disrespect

• Doesn't matter, i like dolls... petite girls πŸ˜„
    I can hold her with me like a suitcase anywhere i go and get kisses anytime i need πŸ˜„

1|1
    2|0
    • Like a suit case wow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • Your welcome little pitzi 😊

• Thanks for the MHO πŸ™‚

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 136

• I prefer tall women, but I can't imagine I would turn down a really nice woman of that height.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most guys are into short girls!
    Personally, I'm really into extremes. Girls who are particularly short or particularly tall are of huge interest, to me. Might be odd, at times, if she were less than four feet tall, or more than seven - but even those circumstances sorta sound hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • No girl or guy is too short to date or have a relationship with. I suppose little people, that's the way I want to call it. May be a little different. But in 3 billboards a relationship was featured with that. Which I thought was powerful and I think there might be a tlc show based on it but that's a whole other topic

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer short women I'm 5'9 so any one taller that me makes it feel like I'm a horny chihuahua when trying to sneak a kiss or cuddle standing lol

My preferable height for any women I like is usually anything below 5'5 but if taller that that there'd have to be an irresistible connection

1|0
    0|0
  • hmmm to be honest It would look kinda weird if I'm with a 5' girl... but I'm willing to make an exception for BBW! so you need to eat like a lot a lot 😏

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm the opposite from bbw πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • *drink pitzi's tears*
      *gain immortality*

• Is there really? I don't think so. My girlfriend is 5ft 2in. She is a cutiepie. x3

1|0
    0|0
  • you WILL get dates. would thing the greater question would be "what's your ideal height?" in the u. s. the ladies hold the power wrt WHO they will date. you have nothing to worry about - really.
    (i'm 6'2". i dated tall women (up to 6'5") and married a 6'.)

1|0
    0|0
  • "blow job height" is a great meme but in reality it's just awkward to stand next to girls who are at eye level with my crotch. I'm 6'6" so ~5' is probably that point for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Since you're 16 don't worry right now, at 5 foot, you are considered "fun sized" like a candy bar. Another saying is "good things come in small packages". Honestly men dont care much anout height. It's how you perceive and present yourself that matters. I'm 6'1 and my mom was 5' my grandmother was under 5'. You are perfect the way you are, that goes for everyone. If we all were the exact same size, the world would be boring.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think anything more that 1' 3" shorter than myself would be too short. That is the difference where one person can tilt their head up and the other tilt theirs down to still kiss without having to bend over. I'm 6' and 1/2" tall, so someone 4' 9 1/2" tall would be the shortest for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I'm 6 foot 7 an I would prefer to date shorter girls like around 5ft to about 5 11 but that's just me

1|0
    0|0
  • I have dated a woman who was 4'8", and am currently with someone who's 5'2", so I don't really have any set "limit".

I actually tend to prefer short women, despite being 6'4", myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. It is like hair color, some people care about that but most will go out with someone that they like anyway. I am 5'10" and think I may feel a little funny dating someone under 4'10". For me 5' is not that short.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'6", and I've dated both taller women (tallest being 6'1") and short women (shortest being 4'8). I would say that it shouldn't really matter but I wouldn't go below the shortest that I've already dated.

2|0
    0|0
  • It varies. Guys have varying types and it differs from person to person. Some people have a thing for short girls. Some have for tall. Some like thin. Some like healthy. It's different. But the ultimate truth is... No one can say no to you (irrespective of type), if one is cute. Cuteness trumps all

1|0
    0|0
  • I love short girls you can just hold em hug em and raise them and kiss they're just awesome I'm 6'1 tho

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a "too" tall or "too" short. Yeah, I probably wouldn't date a dwarf but just a tiny woman...4'11"...4'9" or even shorter, something like that, that wouldn't bother me at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • My ex was 5'2" and we had almost 30cm between us. So I can tell it is not a huge problem when it comes to date. But I would have rathered her to be over at least 5'5".

1|0
    0|0
    • Somehow you are keep being unfollowed on my list by the way. I am not sure how it is happening.

• Really? I don't have a height preference, never understood those so no, I don't have a "too short" to date preference.

1|1
    0|0
  • For me idc about someone's size
    Why should i care lmao.

1|0
    0|0
  • Height isn't an issue, it makes men feel useful when short women ask for help getting things that are in the top shelf

2|0
    0|0
  • Women only worry about bullshit like this that can’t be changed. Men generally have a soul and care about who she is. Height can’t be changed but a fat woman can lose weight

1|0
    2|0
  • Five feet is not too short to date, but I have never thought of a particular height as being necessary to date, or being too tall to date.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, technically, 5ft is short, I'm sorry to say that.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well yeah πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but I'm asking if it's *too* short to date

• Show All
    • I know and I'm not stressed I've just been recently told I'm still *too* short so I'm asking if too short is a thing for men lol

• Well, too short is a thing, sure. But you wouldn't fall in that category if you're 5 ft at age 16. Chill out, dear.

• 5 feet is fine. A couple of my ex girlfriends were 4'11, 5, 5'1. The chick I'm currently dating is 4'10, which is technically dwarf... But her face isn't busted, so it's fine. Any lower than that, and it might get a bit weird. She comes up to my chest, so it's not too terribly bad. But that is probably as short as I could go. It would be better if she had an extra inch, but it's not something I really think or worry about.

5 foot tall is fine. It's not good or bad. Really, it's closer to good than bad, because there's a lot more guys who are taller than you than a chick who is 5'7, 5'10, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's definitely not too short I did it a girl that was 4 foot 11 and that was one of the best relationships I've ever had 5 feet is great but maybe I'm biased because I'm attracted to short girls

1|0
    0|0
  • Pitzi don't worry about it
    for me anything under 140 Cm maybe too short , I don't know I never dated TBH, but I guess that would count as short so 4.5 is too short I guess

1|0
    0|0
  • I could throw some ideal height, but in reality it doesn't matter, when you really care about someone. Like @mezzymezzmez πŸ˜ƒ

3|0
    0|0
  • I actually love short girls considering I'm not so tall myself. I wanted to get with this one chick who was 4'10" and I'm 5'4" so...

2|0
    0|0
  • It depends whather you are fit and take care of yourself or you are fat. It isn't too short for me whatevr more i find shorter girls more attractive by the way i am 6 foot 6.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• Don't worry about it, there is always someone who will want to date a munchkin. But think about it, I'm 5/7 so what does 7 inches really matter except to the boys who keep talking about their dicks on here.

1|3
    0|0
  • if a girl is too short for a guy it's likely because the guy is like 6'4+ so i don't see many guys rejecting you just because you're short

2|0
    0|0
  • 6'4 no woman should be shorter

2|0
    0|0
  • Was the guy a giant who said that? lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ some other guys that I don't remember their height said it too but they were like "it's good though" anyways πŸ˜‚

• hey guess who

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha I'm 4'11" and I'm at my adult height

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably 4'9 and below is when it's too short.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m 5’1 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m 5’6 and at times I feel like a giant

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes