Men, what's too short for you to date?

Is 5ft too short πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I've been told I am lol but maybe I'll grow with one inch or two 😌

10138

Most Helpful Guys

• Do your feet touch the ground? If so then i would say your not short. But then again i think all women are beautiful, short, tall, big, or small i love them all

• You mean when I sit on a chair? They don't πŸ˜‚

• Now thats the reply of a woman i would find to be irresistible.

• Oh crap so sorry i didn't see your age my apologies. I meant irresistible if i was 16 or 17. My bad little one. I meant no disrespect

• Doesn't matter, i like dolls... petite girls πŸ˜„
    I can hold her with me like a suitcase anywhere i go and get kisses anytime i need πŸ˜„

• Like a suit case wow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Your welcome little pitzi 😊

• Thanks for the MHO πŸ™‚

Most Helpful Girl