How do I make my online relationship flourish?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Communication is a large part of it. You don't ever want to let communication die out, because if it is only online thus far, then you don't yet have the physical closeness if communication should fail. Stay true to yourself, and hope they stay true to themselves as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Honesty and trust with communication.

Its hard to be in a relationship when you're worried that the other is going to find someone irl and cheat on you behind your back. Communicate and be honest. Be sure you're both willing to commit exclusivity with each other.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Communication and trust is main. But to really be able to make your relationship more fun, you can try out doing things together as if it is like any real life relationship. Watch a movie together online. Play an online game or learn a new language together, compete on your scores. If possible, mail him love letters and gifts. Build your relationship like it got no distance (not possible I'm some cases but of course we can do nothing about that). Feeling close to each other is the best feeling ❤

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 37

• Have you ever met in person, face-to-face?

0|0
    0|0
  • You consider meeting up in person. Long distance relationships that are exclusively long distance are set to fail. We're a social and physical species and sooner or later, one of you will get bored, put bluntly. So if you want it to last, you need to throw in more incetive as it were by meeting up. I don't mean to have sex or whatever, just that a relationship has to have a physical element to succeed outside the fantasy realm.

Sure, it might last few years, but it's honestly a matter of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Regular communication, talk out any confusions which may or may not otherwise lead to conflicts, maintain trust, give space and ask for space when necessary, try to keep transparency in the relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Long distance relationship? Sounds like impossible but it is possible. I've found the secret to relationship is conversation, trust, efforts for each other.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I would like to help you more but I am running out of time so I look for your reply.

• Hard work, dedication, being open minded. In all honesty though it's not usually worth it at a young age to toe yourself down to someone that isn't there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well video chatting helps, sex chats, talking a lot. Figuring out a way to meet up as soon as possible before the initial attraction fades

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of traveling, have you met up? If you haven't, then a background check would be advised.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Be thankful you have one.
    2. Conmunicate more. Don't leave him hanging.
    3. Meet him in person. Don't yank his chain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol what?

That's like trying to spot a flying pig. It ain't gonna happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Communicate communicate communicate. Be open and honest about everything

1|0
    0|0
  • Put in the hard work and effort to make the first in person meet up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try living togeather instead of playing online. Online realationships r a way of not being committed

0|0
    0|0
  • You make the relationship real life instead. Step by step if you need to.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have breasts then you really don't need to worry!

us guys suffer from it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Add 2 more gigs of RAM

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a webcam and skype?

0|0
    0|0
  • LMAO, duh, take it off line.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk more a little.

0|0
    0|0
  • Communication baby

0|0
    0|0
  • By calling and dating

0|0
    0|0
  • You meet up irl soon as possible

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard work

0|0
    0|0
  • All depends on the other person.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of talking

0|0
    0|0
  • Just take time dont be fast

0|0
    0|0
  • By doing Webcam chat

0|0
    0|0
  • By going offline

0|0
    0|0
  • Nude pics

0|0
    0|0
  • do stuff of the unusual

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Open Lines of Communication and Both of You making the Effort which is Desperately Needed. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Do yal even live in the same city?

0|0
    0|1
  • You bring it to the real world.

0|1
    0|1
  • Talk more and more.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes