Please teach me how to talk to guys. I know they aren't that different?

When I was in primary school, I actually was the only girl in my class, who would be friends with boys. I'm not saying this to stand out as "special" but because now, it's totally different. I used to talk to them, like normal human beings and now I'm too distracted by their... manliness? I still know on a logical level, that they are not that different from me.. but then, when a tall guy (all guys are tall for me, cause I'm small) stands next to me and has that "cool" aura about him... then I forget about that... I don't know, how to phrase my question exactly..

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly just talk to them, it can be about anything, the only time you'll ever get turned down by a guy is if he's already taken