Am I undatable because I have self harm scars?

Updates:
If you're saying yes please state why
I haven't self harmed in 8 years by the way

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't know, there must be something else...
    Why do you self harm? One day you will be married and can never do such thing because you will have a man who loves you ans take good care of you, instead of harming yourself, you will keep yourself healthy for your family because they will need you and love you

1|0
    0|0
  • Most guys could give less of a shit, in my opinion. It's mostly irrelevant. Even the guys who are saying yes likely wouldn't care, in reality, if they met you and enjoyed your company. It's far less of a big deal than it is for dudes.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have self harm scars as well and i think that if a guy really likes you, it won't be a problem to him! And if you don't self harm anymore, that mean that you love yourself!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• It's a red flag, I would honestly avoid her. My reasoning is that she has visually hurt her body and has/had serious mental health issues. I would be afraid that it could start up again at any time and she would start to hurt herself or others including me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not at all. Also not gonna lie i probably like this person more because they get how hard life can be and also there more of deep person that i could relate with.
    And tbh you should of done it on your legs instead so it less easy to see and easier to cover up them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it might certainly be difficult as some men are comfortable about things like that, but the right type of guy won't care about it. Unfortunately it does increase the chances of some guy coming around who see's that as an opportunity to take advantage of your emotions and may try to manipulate them to his likely. I've had this happen to more than a handful of my friends so i assume it's pretty likely, just be a little cautious.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I know a girl with SIBS. Weird thing is is, I didn't even see it. When, we met, she said, "Don't stare at my arms." I was like, ok. I literally saw nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... just stop doing that, it not only hurts yourself but the people around you and who cares about you

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care has along as you stopped doing that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, as long as you're not still doing it

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, if you are still doing it. No, if you quit.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Your totaly dateble it dosent matter

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what they look like