Am I undatable because I have self harm scars?

If you're saying yes please state why
I haven't self harmed in 8 years by the way

318

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't know, there must be something else...
    Why do you self harm? One day you will be married and can never do such thing because you will have a man who loves you ans take good care of you, instead of harming yourself, you will keep yourself healthy for your family because they will need you and love you

• Most guys could give less of a shit, in my opinion. It's mostly irrelevant. Even the guys who are saying yes likely wouldn't care, in reality, if they met you and enjoyed your company. It's far less of a big deal than it is for dudes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have self harm scars as well and i think that if a guy really likes you, it won't be a problem to him! And if you don't self harm anymore, that mean that you love yourself!