When your crush tells you suddenly that he isn’t ready for a relationship, can you still win him back?

I’ve been talking to this guy through text for a few weeks and everything was going so well. We both showed signs we liked each other and we even hanged out for one day and at the end he even told me if I wanted to hang out again. But when I went home suddenly his texts got really blunt. When I told him why he said he just that I look like I’m really ready for a relationship but he isn’t in the right place for one. And I told him I understand and if we’re cool just being friends and he said yeah ofcourse. He probably is just scared to be in a relationship again cuz he just got out of a 3 year relationship with his ex! We stopped talking in messages but still have each other on Snapchat and Insta. Do I still have a chance of attracting him and making him want me as his girlfriend and to date me? Do you think he’d ever message me saying he actually misses me or he wants to start dating me? Or is this basically it? What do yous think?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the long term relationship did a number on you and has nothing to do with you. I think he likes you but he is afraid of getting hurt again. He just got out of a relationship so give him time. Don't try to convince that you should be together, this may actually send him away. You definitely have a very good shot

Most Helpful Girl

• No because his mind isn't looking for a relationship. Just find a different guy