Confusing date with a girl?

Alright... maybe someone can help me make sense of this. Today I had my second date with this girl i like. We went to see a movie. After the first date she told me that she would have liked it if i would have been more active (hug maybe even kiss she said) and so on. So today I tried to do that (hugged her when meeting her, tried holding hands for the movie, even kissed her at the end). Afterwards she told me that she had liked our date and had fun but holding hands and the kiss made her feel uncomfortable as she thinks my feelings for her are ahead of hers for me. All of that just really confuses me. And now she needs some time to think which is fine and ill give her of course. She did hold hands and kiss me back but didn't like it. What should i make of all that? Please help me out.
  • She likes you
  • She doesn't like you

13

Most Helpful Girl

• First date went great, second one didn't. She wanted to get physical at first, and then it all became kind of awkward after she told you that and after you did what she told you. Or there was just no chemistry, happens. Sometimes we like a guy but the moment we kiss the chemistry is just not there and we know he's not the one. Just move on. If she wants you she'll go after you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean it sounds like you fumbled on the first date and then possibly did those actions awkwardly causing the chemistry between you two to fizzle out faster then cheap fireworks

• The thing is she really seems to be into me from what she was texting even after the first time. Like really into me.