Why is it so hard to meet guys?

I know exactly what I want and need in a guy but why is it so hard to find someone who is even half decent to date.

214

Most Helpful Guys

• Seriously... Feminism for the past 60+ years telling men we are scum, kill all men, men are rapists, and then this metoo witch hunt, laws enacted against men for the benefit of women. Marriage is nothing short of a terrorist act towards men. Men are guilty until proven innocent, women can destroy a man with a false accusation. Men have turned and walked away from you women. You are just not worth it anymore. It is just easier and safer for men to get a sex robot instead and avoid all this relationship dramas bs with women.

• You seem very bitter.

• I also walked away a long time ago. I no longer date, pursue, or anything else. I love most women, have a great time connecting with the ones I work with, but anything beyond that is just a waste of time.

• @Truthatanycost I hear you mate. It is just safer to remain single, toss one off, use a call girl or get a sex robot.

• It's because a lot of guys don't have the qualities a lot of women want in them. When many of them have been sheltered, lacked the experience of being a gentleman and/or have a hard time seeing outside of themselves, it makes it really difficult for them to be relationship material. We may find only parts of what we really want in people we meet but to find someone who has most, if not all the expectations we're looking for, it can be a real challenge.

If you truly believe you have found someone you want to be with but they lack only a small amount of what you're looking for, why not work with them to help them become the person you want them to be without being forceful? We all come with flaws and sometimes, we simply need an outside person to remind us of who we can really be! You could say you're having bad luck but there are a lot of people out there who have been searching for their perfect partner for years to no prevail. I hope you'll find the man you always wanted!

Most Helpful Girl