Why is it so hard to meet guys?

I know exactly what I want and need in a guy but why is it so hard to find someone who is even half decent to date.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Seriously... Feminism for the past 60+ years telling men we are scum, kill all men, men are rapists, and then this metoo witch hunt, laws enacted against men for the benefit of women. Marriage is nothing short of a terrorist act towards men. Men are guilty until proven innocent, women can destroy a man with a false accusation. Men have turned and walked away from you women. You are just not worth it anymore. It is just easier and safer for men to get a sex robot instead and avoid all this relationship dramas bs with women.

0|0
    1|0
    • You seem very bitter.

• Show All
    • I also walked away a long time ago. I no longer date, pursue, or anything else. I love most women, have a great time connecting with the ones I work with, but anything beyond that is just a waste of time.

• @Truthatanycost I hear you mate. It is just safer to remain single, toss one off, use a call girl or get a sex robot.

• It's because a lot of guys don't have the qualities a lot of women want in them. When many of them have been sheltered, lacked the experience of being a gentleman and/or have a hard time seeing outside of themselves, it makes it really difficult for them to be relationship material. We may find only parts of what we really want in people we meet but to find someone who has most, if not all the expectations we're looking for, it can be a real challenge.

If you truly believe you have found someone you want to be with but they lack only a small amount of what you're looking for, why not work with them to help them become the person you want them to be without being forceful? We all come with flaws and sometimes, we simply need an outside person to remind us of who we can really be! You could say you're having bad luck but there are a lot of people out there who have been searching for their perfect partner for years to no prevail. I hope you'll find the man you always wanted!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I don't know if this is applicable to you, but maybe widen the age range you're OK with you, and maybe not focus so much on a guy's looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • because guys want good looking girlfriends (or the ones that really share their interests) and girls want good looking guys that are confident. We all are really picky

0|0
    0|0
    • This is true but I think there's someone out there for all of us just have to keep searching

• I like that ideology, I hope that's true ^^

• Because we dont always get what we want your lucky i can't even find a girl that just find that i look good

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not hard at all to slip and find a guy. You have unrealistic standards

Women with your mindset unfortunately are commonplace

0|0
    0|0
    • Yawn... you don't even know what my standards are so you're clearly making an assumption based on literally nothing.

• Depends, where are you looking? Are you searching on the internet and IRL?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe your standards are too high. Or you're not lookin gin the right place. Or both

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe ur standards ur just to high I don't know. What do u want in a guy?

0|0
    0|0
  • Broaden your horizons to people you usually don't think of

0|0
    0|0
  • Because nobody is perfect in real life

0|0
    0|0
  • mgtow you women are not worth it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not easy finding women either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most womens standards are through the roof. Most guys standards are through the floor.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know no guy wants to date me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes