Do you look for negatives in potential partners so you can dump them without giving them a chance?

Have you been hurt in the past and now obsess over finding that same behavior in potential dates? Seems to be a more common thing now.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• No, Or maybe, that’s really a good question. I know I’ll go out with a guy and certain things he says or how he moves can either be a turn off or turn on. I don’t know if I’m looking for negatives or more so looking for compatibility or some type of attraction.

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel like there's unrealistic social expectations between sex and behaviour and subconsciously we're trying to weed out the people we think we are incompatible with, but really we're just not aware of certain emotions and how deeply they're affecting our judgements.

It's taking far too long for people to connect to themselves. How will they be good judges of others when they can't even relate to themselves?

I'm so jaded with dating at all.

• That makes a lot of sense. However ones preference has a lot to do with it as well. Certain emotion were not aware of of may affect ones preferences too. How do we get to know ourselves better?

What Guys Said 1

• God no like that's such a negative way to approach things

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes