If weve been dating for two years and I know his family and most of his friends, is he serious about me?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Time does not make it serious about you. What takes place during that time, is the relationship progressing? After two years, you should not be wondering if he is serious. He should have made it clear to you well before now, if he is. You need to have a serious talk with him, and get a clear understanding from him, where he sees this relationship going, and also very important, in what time frame. If it's not going to progress a lot, soon, and he couldn't make up his mind in two years. then he probably never will. Get this relationship somewhere very soon, or it's best to move on to other possibilities, unless you want this relationship to stay as it it, maybe forever.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it seems so.