Getting high with a guy I met recently?

I met a guy at my college, we've been talking about a week and hung out and got lunch for the first time today. He wants to hang out in a couple days and said we could smoke if I want. Should I hang out with him more and get to know him more first or would getting high with him not be a big deal?
My main concern was I tend to go mute when I smoke, especially with guys. I told him that and he said he doesn't mind and that he doesn't talk much either.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Just leave the guy alone and just destroy your life, why do you have to bring a guy down with you.

0|0
    2|0
    • he's the one who suggested we could smoke, not me

• Show All
    • I don't know if you understand the question.. we'd just be hanging out and I'm trying to decide whether or not I'm down to get high with him. I don't understand why you keep saying I'm going to ruin his life

• Are you female... if yes, then you are out to ruin his life... that is just what women do.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say go for it if you feel safe around him and if you do. Then just make sure you put on a movie or something to keep you both entertained. Also, if you don't plan on having sex with him (weed makes people horny). Just forewarn him and be stern about it. There's no reason to miss out on a nice buzz because some guy is trying to make moves.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you want to be clear-headed and get to know the dude.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes