Do u think I have the right to look at my boyfriends phone?

he used to allow me but not anymore saying I get too paranoid
what if I suspect them of flirting

413

Most Helpful Guys

• No, not without his permission. I've answered this question a million times on here. So my opinion on the matter is this: I have no problem with my girlfriend going on my phone or laptop BUT if she did it behind my back and was sneaky about it then id fall out with her and id view that as a strong indication that she doesn't trust me.
    I'm still and individual and have a right to privacy, even when in a relationship

• It is a question of respect. If you don't trust him it may be time to find someone you can care about and trust enough to make what you decide is the right choice. Did something happen to make him start worrying about what you would say about what you might see? It may not be worth all of your time and problems of staying together. If he is up to something he should know how to hide it so causing hurt feelings over it may hurt the relationship for no good reason.

Most Helpful Girl

• To take a picture, yes. To stalk them hell naw hun. It’s just paranoia, we all experience it just be strong and trust the damn guy. Hope your relationship runs out well ;)