Do u think I have the right to look at my boyfriends phone?

he used to allow me but not anymore saying I get too paranoid
Updates:
what if I suspect them of flirting

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• No, not without his permission. I've answered this question a million times on here. So my opinion on the matter is this: I have no problem with my girlfriend going on my phone or laptop BUT if she did it behind my back and was sneaky about it then id fall out with her and id view that as a strong indication that she doesn't trust me.
    I'm still and individual and have a right to privacy, even when in a relationship

0|1
    0|0
  • It is a question of respect. If you don't trust him it may be time to find someone you can care about and trust enough to make what you decide is the right choice. Did something happen to make him start worrying about what you would say about what you might see? It may not be worth all of your time and problems of staying together. If he is up to something he should know how to hide it so causing hurt feelings over it may hurt the relationship for no good reason.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• To take a picture, yes. To stalk them hell naw hun. It’s just paranoia, we all experience it just be strong and trust the damn guy. Hope your relationship runs out well ;)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• No, you don't. That's not how healthy relationships work.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, not your right nor your place. you are not much of a girlfriend if you think you do or can. Stop projecting your insecurities on to others.

0|1
    0|0
    • Again, your insecurities does not grant you extra rights or the right to violate anyone else's. This sounds like a you issue, not a him issue.

• This is the girl who cheats on her man while demanding to check phones and e mails to see how faithful the guy is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where there is smoke there is fire if you don't trust go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you have right only if you allow him to check your phone also

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It's not a right, it's a privilege.

0|1
    0|0
    • "what if I suspect them of flirting"
      Your paranoia doesn't trump another person's right to privacy.

• Nope.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, your boyfriend has the right to privacy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Your boyfriend is right

0|0
    0|0
  • NO, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LOOK AT OTHER PEOPLES SHIT, WITHOUT ASKING THEM FIRST

0|0
    0|0
  • If it isn't your property you have no rights to it. It's that simple.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• No, respect his privacy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.
    You don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • You are paranoid af! Why don't you trust him has he given you reason not too?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes