What if I asked a girl out and she asks if she can bring another guy along?

I asked a girl and she asked to bring another guy along with her. I said yes for that though. Does it mean I'll never get her as a girlfriend. Is she trying to be my friend only? We have met alone a few times before too?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously she didn't take you asking her out as being romantic. If you want it to be romantic you're gonna have to be clear you want to take her on a romantic date.

1|1
    0|0
    • How can I ask her romantically.. I am so confused.. I mean I flirt with her too and gave her lot of signs but she still doesn't understand. In what else way can I ask her romantically.

• Show All
    • How to make it clear its a date bro.. I mean it defeats the whole purpose if I straight tell her I like her and want to eat out with her

• try again. if she wants to bring a friend, say 'i was thinking just you and me'.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just say what you want honestly...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• She probably didn't want to be rude and just said no, so she turned it into a non-date thing.

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Well if she doesn't like you as more than a friend then there's nothing you can do about it. You can try being direct with her though if you weren't before and then you'll know.

• Ok but direct in text or like ask her to meet and say things

What Guys Said 1

• "Hey, last time you brought X with you... But what do you say we make it just the two of us next time?"
    Try that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes