What if I asked a girl out and she asks if she can bring another guy along?

I asked a girl and she asked to bring another guy along with her. I said yes for that though. Does it mean I'll never get her as a girlfriend. Is she trying to be my friend only? We have met alone a few times before too?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously she didn't take you asking her out as being romantic. If you want it to be romantic you're gonna have to be clear you want to take her on a romantic date.

• How can I ask her romantically.. I am so confused.. I mean I flirt with her too and gave her lot of signs but she still doesn't understand. In what else way can I ask her romantically.

• How to make it clear its a date bro.. I mean it defeats the whole purpose if I straight tell her I like her and want to eat out with her

• try again. if she wants to bring a friend, say 'i was thinking just you and me'.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just say what you want honestly...