Is my man talking to other girls?

I asked my man does he talk to other girls and he replied with “your the only girl for me” like okay but he didn’t answer the question. So what doesn’t that even mean?

Weve been together for 2 years and he lives 2 hours away from me so we don’t see each other often

48

Most Helpful Guy

• It probably means that right now he may not be talking to any girl, however what he is trying to tell you indirectly is that he will be loyal to you, he will be devoted to you, he is trying to assure you indirectly that he will never do anything to disrespect you and this relationship.

He is trying to tell you that you need not worry about anything even if he in future does talk to any girl, you need not worry because he knows his limits.

All this he is trying to tell you indirectly. I think if he would have told you this directly, you would have been more happy. Right.

• Yes I just wish that he would tell me directly instead of me having to figure out what he means. If I was reassured I wouldn’t have to even ask this.

• I understand but as a guy myself I am totally confident about what I said.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd just accept from that, that you are the only girl he has eyes for. He's allowed to talk to other girls.

• I’m sorry darling but he is most definitely not allowed to talk to girls because he’s told me I’m not allowed to talk to any boys at all. So I expect him not to

• There you have it then, he's given double standards and he's playing you it seems.