Is my man talking to other girls?

I asked my man does he talk to other girls and he replied with “your the only girl for me” like okay but he didn’t answer the question. So what doesn’t that even mean?

Weve been together for 2 years and he lives 2 hours away from me so we don’t see each other often

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It probably means that right now he may not be talking to any girl, however what he is trying to tell you indirectly is that he will be loyal to you, he will be devoted to you, he is trying to assure you indirectly that he will never do anything to disrespect you and this relationship.

He is trying to tell you that you need not worry about anything even if he in future does talk to any girl, you need not worry because he knows his limits.

All this he is trying to tell you indirectly. I think if he would have told you this directly, you would have been more happy. Right.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes I just wish that he would tell me directly instead of me having to figure out what he means. If I was reassured I wouldn’t have to even ask this.

• I understand but as a guy myself I am totally confident about what I said.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd just accept from that, that you are the only girl he has eyes for. He's allowed to talk to other girls.

1|0
    1|0
    • I’m sorry darling but he is most definitely not allowed to talk to girls because he’s told me I’m not allowed to talk to any boys at all. So I expect him not to

• There you have it then, he's given double standards and he's playing you it seems.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I'm in an LDR myself, so I know how tough it is. Trust is really important, and, unless you have good reason to think otherwise, you need to trust him. That was his way of saying that he isn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • Being as it's normal to talk to both sexes, I hope he talks to women. It seems you mean does he talk to them in certain ways, etc. That, there is no way to know.

0|1
    0|0
  • Simple
    Ur man...

0|1
    0|0
  • Do you talk to guys? Just about all of us talk to others, it is what they talk about that matters. Unless he is just a rude person he talks to other people, some are going to be girls. If he is trustworthy it shouldn't cause a problem. If he is talking to girls and hangs alone with them then you may be right to be concerned.

0|0
    0|0
    • erm nope I don’t talk to guys ew and he is not allowed to talk to girls end of

• I think your expectation is a fair one. I don’t see anything wrong with that.

• Maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes another cheat leave him and move on

0|0
    0|0
  • knowing most of the bitches and assholes on here, yeah, probably, most of the people on here, are assholes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah he is taking to other girls which he ain't allowed to especially if he loves u

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes he was talking to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No he is not by the sounds of it he loves you and if some what implys that even if he did he would never be flirting or something. After 2 years it's crazy you are still with him if you can't trust him or talk to him again about it instead of ask opinions on her when 100% of us are all assuming what he meant because we are not him

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes