I didn't kiss a girl by now?

Im 18 and i didn't kiss a girl by now... my friends tell me to take some girls out and then make the move, bug i can't take a girl out cause im scared i didn't do it, im a littlr affraid she will laugh at me or worse, she will reject me... some tips?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend hadn't at 25, didn't believe him at first when he told me. I call with it, some people just don't get the chance given location, job and lifestyle. Just get yourself out there, I wish you luck

Most Helpful Guy

• ( I'll have to assume that there are no big differences in dating customs in Romania.) Perhaps go on a group date with a few other couples and see a soccer match? This way you can gain confidence and experience in a safer setting. And if the other couples kiss and tell the other that they are having fun, that would be a great time for you to do the same.