Guys, he kissed me but hasn’t asked for my number, is this shady?

I use to see a guy everyday but was too scared to talk to him but I could tell he wanted to. Anyway we talk all the time now for the pas few weeks when we see each other at the gym. He always wants to chat and train together.
Today we were talking for ages at the end of our session in the car park and I was telling a story and he kept touching my face and then all of a sudden he leaned in and kissed me.

he's a very sarcastic person and likes to joke around a lot right before I went to leave I said to him how come we haven’t exchanged numbers or Facebook or anything? And he joked with “coz I don’t like talking to you”
He told me he doesn’t have a girlfriend but I am curious as to why we have no other communication other then gym at this stage
Is he being shady?
  • Yes shady af
  • No I think he’s a bit awkward

7

Most Helpful Guy

• it could be he doesn't want to come across as too pushy... and is waiting for you to offer his number, however why he didn't just offer his to you is odd unless he is shy and didn't want to appear too forward

• I took the advice given and last night after we kissed goodbye I ripped off a piece of paper and gave it to him with my number on it
      He hasn’t messaged me yet.. do you think he’s trying to play it cool or what?

• possibly or he's been busy... which is more likely, does he work? might be had to rush to work maybe

give him time maybe he has not realised or thinks he dreamed it

good luck and hope he calls you soon though to arrange something more