Girls, what are some physical characteristics or personality traits about guys that would cause you to reject him?

It can be anything from height, scars or poor hygiene, weight, missing teeth, baldness or handicap, what are some physical traits that you cannot accept in a mate?

If not in looks, how about personality or attitude? If a guy is cocky, too aggressive or timid and shy? Name some of the characteristics that would be deal breakers for you.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Physical characteristics: Younger than me, shorter than me, if he's too big, bad smile, white baby hair style, terrible hygiene,

Personality traits: Cocky, arrogant, rude to everyone, no idea of what he wants for the future, thins he's a gangster, no ambition

***I would tell you the rest but your eye would get tired***

2|0
    0|0
  • I had a date yesterday and he’s attractive, really tall... but he has a really small stride and that put me off him. He also made weird faces when I giving him a handjob and that also made me go off him

2|0
    1|0
    • You know, I've never considered how a man walks before until I dated a guy years ago who had a bad limp. He was a nice man and very intelligent but, terrible in bed and it never occurred to me to put, the two together. But, this made me recall an article that I read in the past regarding a study conducted about how a woman walks and the relevance to sexual prowess and ability to achieve orgasm. The conclusions of the study was that half of the women who were part of the experiment who were sexually experienced and had frequent orgasms had more of a confident stride in their walk and the virgins and women who had yet to experience orgasm walked in shorter stiff strides. Uncanny isn't it?

• That’s a really interest point!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 24

• A turtle neck
    Clingy

1|1
    0|0
  • Physical: Bad hygiene, overweight, a smoker (dunno if that counts as physical, but I couldn't stand kissing a smoker.)

Personality: Controlling, cocky, insensitive, can't take responsibility for his actions, arrogant and closed-minded.

1|0
    0|0
  • Height isn't such a problem, my boyfriend already towers over me at 6'5", I'm 5'2 so it does look a bit weird but whatever I love him.
    Poor hygiene isn't such a bad issue it can be fixed easily.
    I hate cockiness and guys that are too clingy, but I don't mind them being timid or shy. The biggest deal breaker is aggression, I won't even be friends with an aggressive guy. No chance.

1|0
    0|0
  • Physical:
    Under 5'7
    Yellow or very very wonky teeth
    Smoker
    Drug user
    Heavy drinker
    Overweight
    Very big muscles

Personality:.
    Obsessed about how they look
    Arrogant
    Too laid back
    Not giving enough attention

1|0
    1|0
  • I’m a bit of a germophobe, so lack of hygiene would be a big problem.

I also wouldn’t want to be with someone controlling or agressive.

1|1
    0|0
  • Bad hygiene and ungroomed hair/facial hair, ego-centric, power thirsty, and heavily insecure

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate guys with/who are: Lack of hygiene, cocky, rude, anti-feminist, closed minded, ungroomed facial hair, missing teeth

I need to feel both physical and mental chemistry to like someone

1|0
    0|0
  • Physical: above 4 years of age for me, drug user, below 5’7, or unhealthy over weight
    Personality: emotionally immature, inconsiderate, demanding, or thinks he’s superior

0|0
    0|0
  • Smokers and drinking alcohol way to much... and cocky.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being a prep, having short hair, being judgy, having abs, wanting me to change, being an asshole
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    0|0
  • Being short, bad hygiene, long hair (unless he's willing to cut it), tiny penis (just being honest), doesn't like animals, doesn't like children,

1|0
    0|0
  • Bad hygiene, aggressive, lazy/lack of ambition, incapable of being loyal, overweight, not supportive.

1|1
    0|0
  • Too old
    Loud and aggressive
    Smoker or Drug User
    Drunk and get touchy
    Bad hygiene

2|0
    0|0
  • Poor hygiene, yellow teeth, cockiness, aggression of any kind. Yuck

1|0
    0|0
  • Getting on my nerves.

1|1
    0|0
  • Rotten teeth and being an asshole

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine is if he has a brown teeth... Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Coarse men
    No emotional intelligence

1|0
    0|0
  • Poor hygeine

1|0
    0|0
  • Him thinking he has authority over me or that he’s superior than me.

2|0
    0|0
  • A man who is loud, arrogant and shallow turns me off.

A man who doesn't have abs and athletic turns me off.

A man who plays the role of a nice guy but ends up worse than blatant assholes turns me off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ok a lot of girls say smelly but when a guy hasn't showered for a few days and I get is natural smell hate it the relationship has never lasted, but my current guy if doesn't shower he smells amazing and I get super turned on by the smell of his sweat, still needs good dick hygien of course and I feel I will marry this guy, anyway turn offs would be out of a medically healthy weight range, back hair, too much chest hair, overly dark body hair, bad skin, doesn't need a beard but if can't grown a near full or full beard then no, black or brown eyes, shorter then me, isn't kinky or just way too vanilla, missing teeth! Has no foreskin, can't defend me, it's a pussy, mean guys, abusive guys, other races but mine (not racist I love everyone just not in a sexual way )

1|0
    0|0
  • Poor hygiene (smells), shorter than me, missing teeth (ew)
    Cocky, arrogant, dickhead bogus comments, aggressive, financially unstable, rude to the waiter/his mother. Shy guys usually have more interesting things to say (even if they are quiet) than what those in your face cocky ones do. They are a lot more reflective and think more I guess than just saying whatever comes to mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks/Physical traits: Smell, I can't really stand bad smell because my nose is very sensitive to it lol

Personality/Attitude: Arrogant, Rude, Boastful, Insensitive

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes