What is your biggest dealbreaker when it comes to dating/relationships?

I cannot look past a woman's romantic history. I will only date women who have never had a romantic bond before, whether that be a previous boyfriend from her youth or a best friend whom they had romantic feelings for each other.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Any kind of abuse, lack of respect, lack of compassion, smoking weed, doing drugs, excessive alcohol intake, clubbing/partying every weekend, cheating, lying.

Good luck to you in your search. I think it is very possible to find a virgin who never had a boyfriend. But I think it is very difficult to find someone who never felt romantic feelings. It is ashame to let somebody go just because of that, it isn’t like it ruins a girl. Sure sometimes I feel jealous about my man’s past. But it is the past. Now he is all about me and I am the one he ended up married to, so I must be that special one and only for him and that is enough for me to know.

3|2
    0|0
    • It is ok of a girl has had a crush on some guy she never really talked to. But I have concern if her and that guy she had feelings towards were close friends or something.

• Show All
    • Living... animals?

• I know it could sound arsh but we're not rocks right? We live. However we are not fungus, not plants, not bacteria and certainly no viruses. We are animals, more intelligent then most and certainly more adaptable but we are animals too.

Most Helpful Guys

• "I cannot look past a woman's romantic history. I will only date women who have never had a romantic bond before, whether that be a previous boyfriend from her youth or a best friend whom they had romantic feelings for each other."

In that case, I hope you find a partner now, rather than later in life. A 43-year-old man skulking outside a high school tends to draw suspicion.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hahahaha. Buddy I hate to break it to you, but here on planet earth there are males and females. They have many differences, but one thing they have in common is that they have the hots for each other. Unless you go for 15 year olds, good luck finding your unicorn. And even then, many 15 year olds have or have had a bf/crush.

4|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 23

• Conservative/Republican/Trump Voter/Supporter. (Either too selfish, religious, hypocritical, arrogant etc.)
    No Pisces or other Water Signs. Sensitive men are great. Too sensitive I can't be around.
    Abusive.
    Cheater.
    Liar.
    Arrogance.
    Lack of ambition.

And others that other women have said on here.

1|2
    0|1
  • Lies. My ex was a compulsive liar and it ruined everything.

0|1
    0|0
  • Egocentric / Narcissistic
    Dumb
    Smoker
    Alcoholic
    Drug addiction

3|2
    0|0
  • Abusive & extra clingy - as in even gets jealous that I'm spending some time with my parents rather than him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men who are self-centered, believe that their choices are morally right and act annoying about it, blame others, expect me to sacrifice more than they're willing.

0|0
    0|0
  • My deal breaker would be someone very social- I don't know, i just have had run ins with 3 of them and i didn't work out, i just want a chill low key person

0|0
    0|0
  • Verbally, or physically aggressive. Superficial in anyway.
    Obviously trying to impress me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Controlling and lack of communication or too much communication like wanting to text 24/7 showing no independence

0|0
    0|0
  • They aren't Christian, they don't support Gay rights, and they can't be too arrogant

0|1
    0|0
  • Controlling or abusive/aggressive behavior

2|1
    0|0
  • Cheating or history of cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lack of good hygiene.

2|1
    0|0
  • Smoker

3|0
    0|0
  • They want sex

0|0
    0|0
  • no goals

2|0
    0|0
  • Him being promiscuous

0|0
    0|0
  • Him being a conformist
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • Smoker (weed) and no ambition. I’ve worked super hard in my life to get where I am and I expect the same.

2|0
    0|0
  • Smoker (weed or tobacco)
    Very high body count

2|1
    0|0
  • You might end up alone but your views are your views, good luck buddy

2|1
    1|0
    • Why would I end up alone?

• Show All
    • I am hetroromantic bisexual (I like teen boys sexually to an extent). I mainly am attracted to girls and will only pursue romantic relationships with girls.
      I cannot get over a woman's past because she may always have a special place in her heart for her first love (or those she loved when she was younger)

• Ok your sick fuck, teenage boys wtf go get help now. I've been with 4guys and loved only 2 of them, love my current one and could never ever look back don't love the first one at all anymore.

• Really?
    You want the virgin Mary at 23.
    Good luck to you lol

2|2
    0|0
    • It is not about her sexual past as much as it is her romantic past. I may go for a 17 or 18 year old girl, but I wonder if turning 24 would be a problem.

• Believe it or not they still exist tho

• Well what about this scenario.. you find a girl.. fall in love with her... You guys start planning a future together.. have a nice few years.. and then things don't work out for some reason... No other girl will take you coz of your romantic history. You become a preist after that.

0|2
    0|0
  • My dealbreaker is the same as yours.

0|0
    0|0
    • You never had a boyfriend or a male best friend?

• Show All
    • Well, no one ever said that I'm hideous so...

but I appreciate it lol XD

• Why don't you PM me?

What Guys Said 28

• Smoking/drug & alcohol abuse, serious financial problems, criminal record, bad personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she's with you (exclusively), then she isn't with whoever she used to be with. It's over and done with, and therefore not your concern.

Also, declaring yourself uninterested in great potential matches will only limit your options unnecessarily. Your position has nothing but downsides for you.

2|0
    0|1
  • only thing that would screw the pooch for me where dates or relationships go is liars, cheats and downright cruelty be that abusive or too aggressively violent
    or just doesn't have any sense of humour

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to get over these insecurities. If a woman gives you the best bj of your life, are you going to ask where she learned that from? If that is considered a dealbreaker, then you have a long lonely life ahead of you.

0|1
    0|0
    • For my age and for the last 30 years or so, if she was boring in the sack, it wouldn't work out. I intentionally avoided virgins based on the fact that 90% of the time they get hung up on their cherry popper. I have nothing against virgins or promiscuous women. It's only my opinion, and I dont want anyone to feel pressured into losing their virginity, when the time is right, you'll know.

• Dishonesty, manipulation, and selfishness are the biggest turnoffs, for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Need for attention. If you're ganna hang out with your ex because I'm at work and you physically need someone to tell you that you are special, I just walk away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smoking or vaping of any sort, kids, partying/clubbing, drinking, no drive for self improvement, lying or manipulating

0|0
    0|0
  • She must be feminine meaning like a woman, submissive, respectful and a virgin if she expects marriage.

0|0
    2|0
  • Kinda hard to find a women high standard being to picky might not get any women just my opinion. It shouldn't matter what they did in the past romatinc relationshis

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't stand a girl who doesn't support me in the bad days of my life.
    For me an enthusiastic girl who can tag along with me on any situation is a dream. I hope I'll find her someday

0|0
    0|0
  • First off I am sorry for you. This might be some big issue. I am an ex smoker so a smoker would be breaking the deal. Other then that if she has too many issues it's bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honesty - If someone betrays my trust it is nearly always over.

0|0
    0|0
  • My biggest deal breaker in any kind of relationship is Energy Vamps

0|0
    0|0
  • drama, cliques, lack of esteem and personal opinion, fiscal irresponsibility, low intelligence, lack of common sense, poor judgement, alcohol/drug abuse/dependencies, poor written/oral communication skills, poor attitude, sense of entitlement, meddling friends, poor hygiene, sexual hang-ups, poor physical condition, emotional and mental immaturity, neediness, "can't do"/"won't do" attitude, etc etc etc...
    it took a long time to find one but am glad i waited.
    there is NO requirement to enter into a relationship due to "aging out."

0|0
    0|0
  • Double standards, entitled princesses, cheaters.

0|1
    1|0
  • Liars and cheaters and women who suck u in with their womanly ways and then she gets comfortable and stops with what she's hooked u in the forst place

0|0
    0|0
  • Why though?
    Aside from that question - No Commies, Anarchists, Land Whales or SJW's.

0|1
    1|0
  • I can't stand a woman who doesn't say what she's thinking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smokers, and narcissism. I get self love but man some people

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad hygiene and rudeness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Promiscuousness

0|0
    0|0
  • Poor hygiene, poor attitude and being judgmental.

0|0
    0|0
  • l dont care

0|0
    0|0
  • She need to make me happy to look to her...

0|0
    1|0
  • Christian is a big part

0|0
    0|0
  • Loss of trust

0|0
    0|0
  • Guess who's going to be marrying a frigid and/or repressed lesbian girl? Hint - it's you.

1|1
    1|0
  • Feminist tendencies.

0|1
    2|0

Recommended myTakes