What is your biggest dealbreaker when it comes to dating/relationships?

I cannot look past a woman's romantic history. I will only date women who have never had a romantic bond before, whether that be a previous boyfriend from her youth or a best friend whom they had romantic feelings for each other.

2530

Most Helpful Girls

• Any kind of abuse, lack of respect, lack of compassion, smoking weed, doing drugs, excessive alcohol intake, clubbing/partying every weekend, cheating, lying.

Good luck to you in your search. I think it is very possible to find a virgin who never had a boyfriend. But I think it is very difficult to find someone who never felt romantic feelings. It is ashame to let somebody go just because of that, it isn’t like it ruins a girl. Sure sometimes I feel jealous about my man’s past. But it is the past. Now he is all about me and I am the one he ended up married to, so I must be that special one and only for him and that is enough for me to know.

• It is ok of a girl has had a crush on some guy she never really talked to. But I have concern if her and that guy she had feelings towards were close friends or something.

• Living... animals?

• I know it could sound arsh but we're not rocks right? We live. However we are not fungus, not plants, not bacteria and certainly no viruses. We are animals, more intelligent then most and certainly more adaptable but we are animals too.

Most Helpful Guys

• "I cannot look past a woman's romantic history. I will only date women who have never had a romantic bond before, whether that be a previous boyfriend from her youth or a best friend whom they had romantic feelings for each other."

In that case, I hope you find a partner now, rather than later in life. A 43-year-old man skulking outside a high school tends to draw suspicion.

• Hahahaha. Buddy I hate to break it to you, but here on planet earth there are males and females. They have many differences, but one thing they have in common is that they have the hots for each other. Unless you go for 15 year olds, good luck finding your unicorn. And even then, many 15 year olds have or have had a bf/crush.