Would you ever date anyone off girls ask guys?

My answer is absolutely not.
  • Yes, and list why below
    Vote A
  • No, majority of people on this app have issues
    Vote B
  • This is not a dating app
    Vote C
  • Yes to option b, c
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
@trixiepooch proved an excellent point. thnk you!! "Not many people on here are open enough to even show their face so I kind of doubt it. You have no idea who half these people are."
Whew chile 🤦‍♂️😂 the mental disturbance.. a mind is a terrible thing to waste

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I am not here to date. And there are catfish. Fake girls. No thank.

1|0
    0|0
    • Exactly my point. a lot of people on here seem to be out of touch with reality and mentally unstable

• It's all the more reason why helping them out makes me feel better. Weirdo's aren't bad people, they make the world interesting. Elbert Einstein was a weirdo, and he invented science after all. (Bad jokes.)

Most Helpful Girl

• Not many people on here are open enough to even show their face so I kind of doubt it. You have no idea who half these people are.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• Yes, if I were single, there are a few female GAGers I would be happy to meet and see if we were compatible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, there are normal people on here, just like in everyday life at uni. Obviously I wouldn't date absolutely anybody, people here are still human even though some don't seem to have any normal conscience in the slightest.

Why would you not date someone from here?

1|0
    0|0
    • U are probably the most normal. the rest seem to be unstable mentally and emotionally the large majority that is.

• Show All
    • Fair enough, you do you. Just saying there's gonna be people on here who think the exact same as you, I mean you're on this app too.

• Agree with @Buchzor
      We all have issues. The best is meeting one (in real life or online) that the two of you who are imperfect, to help ea. other, better ea. other and become the best couple for ea. other.

This is where I am now with my boyfriend (from GAG)
      My ex. we were supposed to be that perfect pair according to all his friends and family and we are still very very good together.
      So meeting in real life, or on line, at the end, it has to do with how you work things out together.

I am social and have lots of friends, I am not the type to stay at home and hid behind the computer. I have a great job, lots of friends, loving family.

No all on GAG are doomed to be socially awkward.
      The few i met here in person and whom i have had lots of phone conversatins with are very social lol...
      One of my suggestions to my frineds, family, GAG... keep your options open.

• personally, i won't but i think some of the g@g members should try dating g@g members because i see a lot of pink and blue anons venting about being single quite a lot.

1|0
    0|0
    • Not many people on here are open enough to even show their face so I kind of doubt it. You have no idea who half these people are.

• Show All
    • yeah, very true, sometimes there's these lv 1 or lv 2 pink g@g members who purposely talks smack for no reason, and i just can't help but think they're just some 40 year old dude behind the screen pretending to be a little girl on g@g.

there are also these weird people who makes a post but the moment you post your honest opinion that goes against their beliefs, they go crazy, start swearing and yelling at you like a psycho.

• Exactly πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£πŸ˜‚omfg I'm dying.

• If it so happened that I were to get along well with a girl who lived in my city, I would be interested in meeting them.
    If it were to blossom, that'd be awesome.
    But this is not a dating app, and it is by no means a motive for my activity here. I'd just hate to ignore an open door. Who knows whom you might find?

0|0
    0|0
  • GAG is certainly no dating side, but if one day I'd meet someone on here I would not say no.
    It would take some time being in touch before I would ever meet someone. To avoid catfishing or scamming...

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends purely on the woman, if we click and distance... then sure I'd agree to meet, date and see where it goes but not if we don't know anything about each other

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, you seem smart and maybe interesting butttt that's also rare lol plus women like you are always taken. I'd be open but I'm not out here chasing or harassing. Plus I've never dated anyone online so I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would actually. If we clicked. And distance isn't really an issue to me as long as i get the same romantic feelings back from my partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I knew them in person properly and felt a good connection, then probably, but if not, then no.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not why I am here. But then - we never know.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if we knew each other personally as well as online.

1|0
    0|0
    • Of course the majority of guys voted A and the majority of girls voted B. lol

• I have carried on conversations with several woman on GaG who I would love to meet in person. I am sure we could have a great time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so
    Well , to some extent I am open to this Idea, but it would mostly be a LDR, that is not good, would never go there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would give it a shot. If we it off and we get along, then i don't see why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am new. But not going to accept for final thing... Rest of we know each other and get trust that's upto each other

0|0
    0|0
  • I suppose anything is possible. Highly unlikely, but still possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a couple but unfortunately will probably never happen

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. But that is another in the long list of things that probably won't happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, majority of people on this app have issues

1|0
    0|0
    • My point exactly

• Show All
    • @bh he thinks talking to people on here is the same as tinder and in real life

• It's not the same

• my one condition is we say we met at walmart

0|0
    0|0
  • I try and stay open-minded so possibly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would if it's the right type of woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • I met my wife on here

1|0
    0|0
  • Prolly not

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|0
    0|0
  • There are some very nice people here

0|0
    0|0
  • I've met people on here who I've clicked with and would date

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated one girl from here and broke up too lol

0|0
    0|0
    • The desperation just get off the computer and phone and go out and meet people like a normal person

• I do both for your kind information

• Yes, I met the love of my life from here. I can't be more glad that I joined GAG.

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• Why not if the distance isn't to much and they seem to be a nice, decent person and both get along well id at least give it go but if we became a couple I'd probably find it a little awkward to explain to people but we met on G@G.

1|0
    0|0
    • You've gotta be kidding

• Show All
    • I get where you are coming from bc you're a moderator. its pretty confirmed that you are real. im just saying not everyone is going to be as real as you are

• Well thank you but if me or anyone I knew was going to is I'd highly recommend to talk and get to know them a lot more before meeting them and checking everything matching up with what they are saying about self's to make sure their not a cat fish

• I've met a few I would date, there's one in specific though and he knows who he is <3

0|2
    1|1
    • Soo your update of this question is why people downvote my comment? Or what?

• Show All
    • Get off the internet and phone. go outside and meet real people like a normal person.

• It's not healthy

• I don't think so.

1|1
    0|0
    • πŸ˜‚ why not? I feel the same

• Show All
    • Hehe well I can tell if someone is real of not
      And it is okay, I won't be fooled easily

• @ AngelicSin @cutiebytheshore123

it takes a lot of getting to know yourself to know who is online. if your trust your own judgement, then its okay... otherwise, true many out there (not just GAG) are not real. Your age, I would take caution.

I have met a few good people in person here. Wonderful and helpful. I would like to meet a few others hopefully sooner.

My boyfriend is from GAG, 2 years now. I love him and I do not regret meeting him. funny, he never seeing my picture till the day we met in person... lol never my adult life would i think i would do something like this. Strange how things work out in life.

• Hell no

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes