Would you ever date anyone off girls ask guys?

My answer is absolutely not.
  • Yes, and list why below
  • No, majority of people on this app have issues
  • This is not a dating app
    Vote C
  • Yes to option b, c
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E
@trixiepooch proved an excellent point. thnk you!! "Not many people on here are open enough to even show their face so I kind of doubt it. You have no idea who half these people are."
Whew chile 🤦‍♂️😂 the mental disturbance.. a mind is a terrible thing to waste

532

Most Helpful Guys

• I am not here to date. And there are catfish. Fake girls. No thank.

• Exactly my point. a lot of people on here seem to be out of touch with reality and mentally unstable

• It's all the more reason why helping them out makes me feel better. Weirdo's aren't bad people, they make the world interesting. Elbert Einstein was a weirdo, and he invented science after all. (Bad jokes.)

Most Helpful Girl

• Not many people on here are open enough to even show their face so I kind of doubt it. You have no idea who half these people are.