Guy Friends Of my Brother In Law constantly ask me out, what's wrong with them?

So at first it was his best friend, then his brother and another friend of theirs and now his another best friend asks me out. I like that one, but feel like It's breaking a bro code or something. Do these guys even have this?
I don't want to date any friends of my cousin's husband, because we've got a friendly environment and dating inside this circle will kinda mess situation, especially since most of my brother in law's guy friends already asked me out and I rejected them.
So how do I explain it to that new guy?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Thats messed up, i had friends that did that and i thought it was pathetic , when someone breaks up with someone , you pretty much dont want to see that person anymore , so if your friends go for your ex and keep them in the Circe i think its pretty pathetic to be honest , its like go find your own , thats something i would never do i dont care how hot she is , its disrespectful

0|0
    0|0
    • I am not their ex. They asked me out and I deumped them, now we are like friends. That new guy doesn’t know about it probably.

• The bro code is more about if you already said yes to one then left them for another one. If you only say yes to one you shouldn't have any problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know how you feel. It feels weird to date someone that is the circle of friends of your family members. I kinda have a crush on one of my brother's friend too but I was like, "No, no, that's my bro's friend," lmao. So I just forget about it.

For your case, I guess you can do the same thing you did with the other friends?

1|0
    0|0
    • But I am kinda interested in that new one :)
      The other ones before him, were either crazy, or super handsome but silly and that one is actually really cool and smart guy. I kinda want to meet him but don't want to do it at the same time. My cousin says he's a great guy and quite a catch. I don't know :D I am confused.

• Show All
    • I asked him and he said it depends on my decision, If I like him then It's not a problem, but If I don't like him I can dump him and not care :D wth?

• Just go with your heart. It'd be a waste to let go someone that you think is a catch.

Recommended myTakes