Guy Friends Of my Brother In Law constantly ask me out, what's wrong with them?

So at first it was his best friend, then his brother and another friend of theirs and now his another best friend asks me out. I like that one, but feel like It's breaking a bro code or something. Do these guys even have this?
I don't want to date any friends of my cousin's husband, because we've got a friendly environment and dating inside this circle will kinda mess situation, especially since most of my brother in law's guy friends already asked me out and I rejected them.
So how do I explain it to that new guy?

12