What's wrong with me?

I don't want to sound like I'm desperate or anything. When I was going out with my ex I had mad feelings for and of course she was the person I would be forever with because I can't people easily but with her I did a lot of things i usually wouldn't do for any girl. Of course we lost the spark and I thought we could get through it but she didn't think so and we didn't speak for 3 months then I was still kinda thinking of her one day when I really needed someone to talk to and she told me she was glad I was a good guy with a caring heart and she wanted me to stay that way and i felt surprised when she said that. then, a week passed and she wanted to let her feelings out about guys and I listened and she told me that she met a few guys and one was friendzoned and another guy asked her out 3 times and she finally said yes, kinda, she said she told him she just wanted to make it an outing. It hit me a little and I went from being ok to being a little unconfident to speak to other girls but at the same time i feel like just waiting. I don't know I'm just stuck and im trying to move on.

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 1

• I don't want to sound like I'm desperate or anything. When I was going out with my ex I had mad feelings for and of course she was the person I would be forever with because I can't people easily but with her I did a lot of things i usually wouldn't do for any girl.

^
    This is where you fucked up you treated her like a wife when she is a girlfriend. Once she saw that she had your attention she lost interest that simple.

0|1
    0|0
    • well I'm sorry I'm more of an emotional guy than you are, bro. but she got the respect that she earned from me and that no other could get because I couldn't trust them enough. that's not the only reason she left and your opinon didn't really help. I don't care she left I know it's that time to move on. but, thanks for pointing that out i get enough crap for being a black man with feelings.

• Show All
    • anyways I just hope our talk opened your eyes to another perspective even if just a little bit have fun with life and don't sweat the small stuff life's too short for that you'll be on your deathbed before you know it. See ya around.

• I just need someone to knock me back on the path i've been walking before she decided to come back just to say that but thanks I really needed it and i couldn't agree more we only have one life why waste it.

Recommended myTakes