Would a good looking girl. girl date a 5'4" man?

I am a 5'4" man. I think i look good. I am 20 years of age but look like 17. Because of that i am perceived as a kid. So do you girls think i could be loved by some girl?
I am asking this question because I have always been single. So i want to know girl's point of view so that either I leave the thought of making girlfriend forever or TRY HARDER.
Please express your sincere opinion
Updates:
PS: I am also in a govt job.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you were 6 years older then I would consider if we had stuff in common and I liked your personality. You're only 1 inch shorter than me!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, so your height is one factor against you.

What do you have going FOR you? Focus on that. Become fit and muscular, get an education and a high-paying job, wear nice clothes, drive a nice car, be a nice guy, have a fun and interesting life that women will want to be a part of.

The fact is, MOST women will never give you a shot because of your height, no matter how much money you make or whatever else, most women just HAVE to date a guy taller than them, even if he beats her, she'd still rather get abused by a tall guy than get flowers from a short guy. That's just how most women are.

So you need to have the mindset that you're not interested in MOST women, just the certain, special ones who care about other things besides "HEIGHT, HEIGHT, HEIGHT, TALL, TALL, TALL, BIG, BIG, BIG!!!"

Most women only care about one thing, but plenty of women are actually sane and normal and even cool, and it might take you a long time to find one, but they are out there. Keep improving yourself until you meet her, that's the ticket.

0|2
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know if I count as good looking, but I'd gladly date a guy that height provided we clicked.

0|1
    0|0
  • Umm dunno if I'm "good looking" but I'd date a man who's 5'4 and I'm sure there's some other girls who will too!

0|1
    0|0
    • There's about one girl who would date a short man for every 2,500 short men in the world.

• Show All
    • So it isn't that rare...

• 12% of all humans on Earth are 6 feet tall or taller. Male and females both, only 12% of the entire human population.

That means 88% of all humans are shorter than 6 feet tall.

So it's not that short men finding love is so rare, it's that short men who never find love are so insanely numerous.

What Guys Said 6

• You're way too Young to be thinking of giving up on Dating. Go to the gym and work on developing a good, well-paying Career.

0|1
    0|0
  • why not?
    while it is true that a good number of women are attracted to what they see, it's not true of all. in fact, those who fixate on looks (incl. height) only are those you wouldn't want.
    one of the nicest, most impressive couples i've known were both 5"5" and under. they were educated professionals with great attitudes. THAT'S what make the man.
    if anyone tries to tell you different, then they're full of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • For the most part, you are out of luck. At 5'4", you are at about average female height. The majority of women wants a guy that's a good 6" taller than them. There are a small handful that are 4'8" or otherwise don't care but they are a minority that's few and far between.

0|1
    0|0
  • Someone WOULD date you, but if you're not confident, you'll be kept in the "no thanks" bin.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'4" too and I've had 2 girlfriends so yeah girls will date you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why not

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes