Would a good looking girl. girl date a 5'4" man?

I am a 5'4" man. I think i look good. I am 20 years of age but look like 17. Because of that i am perceived as a kid. So do you girls think i could be loved by some girl?
I am asking this question because I have always been single. So i want to know girl's point of view so that either I leave the thought of making girlfriend forever or TRY HARDER.
Please express your sincere opinion
PS: I am also in a govt job.

37

Most Helpful Girl

• If you were 6 years older then I would consider if we had stuff in common and I liked your personality. You're only 1 inch shorter than me!

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, so your height is one factor against you.

What do you have going FOR you? Focus on that. Become fit and muscular, get an education and a high-paying job, wear nice clothes, drive a nice car, be a nice guy, have a fun and interesting life that women will want to be a part of.

The fact is, MOST women will never give you a shot because of your height, no matter how much money you make or whatever else, most women just HAVE to date a guy taller than them, even if he beats her, she'd still rather get abused by a tall guy than get flowers from a short guy. That's just how most women are.

So you need to have the mindset that you're not interested in MOST women, just the certain, special ones who care about other things besides "HEIGHT, HEIGHT, HEIGHT, TALL, TALL, TALL, BIG, BIG, BIG!!!"

Most women only care about one thing, but plenty of women are actually sane and normal and even cool, and it might take you a long time to find one, but they are out there. Keep improving yourself until you meet her, that's the ticket.