Women dont want our money? Has my life been a lie?

Lately I have been doing OK or somewhat good with the ladies. I talked, hugged, kissed and even fooled around with women and had even got some sex. And to one of them, who I got close I have confessed, that I used to have this psychological problem of prejudging women as gold diggers because in the past before all of this I did not even manage to have a girl being interested in me and I was a virgin ghost. Then I noticed it has nothing to do with my money because my finances have stayed almost the same (in regards prior and after being with women). And I used to blame my lack of money for my lack of success with women 🤔😳 I know, it's ridiculous but don't judge me for it😒 I have a hard enough time already for this.
U-LA-LA! A woman giving me this harp look and smile 😍
U-LA-LA! A woman giving me this harp look and smile 😍
One thing I also noticed is, that because I have a job and earn my money, I can go to places and meet other cool guys and nice, sweet women, which allows me to have fun with women.
I am impressed but... has my life been a lie until recently or what?😳😬
  • Women dont want your money! Your life has been a lie but you have woken up
    Vote A
  • Be careful! Women can be deceptive
    Vote B
  • You're tripping or what? Women do want your money but they do not make it obvious. Anyway Take your blue pill and sleep good
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No it not a lie
    Some women do
    While others just want to look for someone that truly loves her and wants to be in an everlasting relationship

1|2
    0|0
    • Oh wow. I am starting to really love women ☺

Most Helpful Guy

• Most women don't want your money, but gold diggers are chameleons and will manipulate you to try to persuade you that they are not after your resources so be careful.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• dot dot dot... money is cool and great, but most of the time its you, not the money

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh wow. I am starting to really love women ☺

• It’s subjective. Some (most) women want to feel financially independent and not use their partner as a crutch. Other women embrace having men as a provider role as a part of a long-standing tradition in their culture, or just as their personal preference.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t want his money🤷🏾‍♀️ I want him to be able to take care of himself, but I really want an honest loving life partner. Someone who I bond with very deeply. Nothing complicated about that

0|1
    0|0
    • You and I - we want the same thing 🤗

• The stereotype is every woman wants a millionaire guy. I don't think that's usually true, but we do want a guy who has a job and can pay his own bills. So you are fine there.

1|1
    0|0
  • You can tell right off the bat if she wants your money. I believe that most women would get with you if you're cute and nice.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, it does seem to be :)

• It's important if they're both financially stable and isn't crippling in debt because girl can't always take care of the guy and a girl can't be completely dependent on a guy to maintain them. The gold diggers are usually the kind to be dependent and not have a steady income.

• Ew. Screw the gold diggers! I don't want them.
      So yeah, I agree with you there. It's best if both men and women make their own money and don't leech off from the other.

• Go to bed

1|0
    0|2

What Guys Said 7

• Well, Nothing occurs in a vacuum, so there can be other causes and effects.

0|2
    0|0
    • what do you mean?

• Show All
    • Of course you are more dateable for many women when you're working.

• Now it makes sense to me. Damn. My life has been a lie!
      Well, I shall waste no more time. The Women are out there ☺

• They don't want your money like a pile of money, or a bank statement.

What they want is all the things that only money can buy, and they want to never have to worry about money because you just always seem to pull out more and more and more.

But they don't care about money, no no, don't be silly. Just like, a pile of cash? Lol, women don't care about that. They just want the lifestyle of Paris Hilton, how you pay for it is your own affair.

0|1
    0|0
  • We want hot girls to fuck and they want rich men to buy them stuff
    A good deal, without the government getting involved, like in a marriage

0|2
    0|0
  • You're tripping or what? Women do want your money but they do not make it obvious. Anyway Take your blue pill and sleep good

0|1
    0|0
  • Most women know how to make their own money.

0|1
    0|1
  • women are tricky. And yes they love money.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes