Women dont want our money? Has my life been a lie?

Lately I have been doing OK or somewhat good with the ladies. I talked, hugged, kissed and even fooled around with women and had even got some sex. And to one of them, who I got close I have confessed, that I used to have this psychological problem of prejudging women as gold diggers because in the past before all of this I did not even manage to have a girl being interested in me and I was a virgin ghost. Then I noticed it has nothing to do with my money because my finances have stayed almost the same (in regards prior and after being with women). And I used to blame my lack of money for my lack of success with women 🤔😳 I know, it's ridiculous but don't judge me for it😒 I have a hard enough time already for this.
U-LA-LA! A woman giving me this harp look and smile 😍
One thing I also noticed is, that because I have a job and earn my money, I can go to places and meet other cool guys and nice, sweet women, which allows me to have fun with women.
I am impressed but... has my life been a lie until recently or what?😳😬
  • Women dont want your money! Your life has been a lie but you have woken up
  • Be careful! Women can be deceptive
  • You're tripping or what? Women do want your money but they do not make it obvious. Anyway Take your blue pill and sleep good
    Vote C

78

Most Helpful Girl

• No it not a lie
    Some women do
    While others just want to look for someone that truly loves her and wants to be in an everlasting relationship

• Oh wow. I am starting to really love women ☺

Most Helpful Guy

• Most women don't want your money, but gold diggers are chameleons and will manipulate you to try to persuade you that they are not after your resources so be careful.