Should I be honest?

So I just started dating a new guy and we both really like each other. I'm having dinner at his place tonight, and I think he might want sex. I have bacterial vaginitis rn tho, so sex isn't the best idea until I finish my antibiotics-- especially because I have to take it through a vaginal gel. I don't know why but I am kind of embarrassed about it. Should I tell him what's going on?

54

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you certainly shouldn't begin a potential relationship by being a liar!

But. . . you don't need to tell him unless it becomes apparent that he is interested in sharing some horizontal time tonight. If that happens, you say, "This is frustrating for me because I sense that you would like to be intimate with me and the feeling is very mutual, but I have an infection at the moment and the playground is closed for repairs. If you're interested a week from now, just let me know and I'll probably jump your bones! I hope you trust that I'm being honest with you because I'd really like for tonight to be special for us, but. . .."

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes u need to be completely honest .. No hiding things