How do I know a guy respects me?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• when he is always polite to you. respects your personal space, helps you when you need help but carefully adheres to your boundaries...

is willing to listen to what you have to say without interrupting you
    gives you a reason if he's going to be late or if can't make it...

1|0
    0|0
  • disagree with him and see his reaction. if he is seen to respect your opinion although it differs from his or if he tries to debate the issue then you know he is genuine. if he ignores your view or tries to argue that he is definitely right and you are wrong without discussion then you know he doesn't care

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• A guy who doesn't know what is the meaning of self-respect would never know how to respect others so you can start from that point on

1|0
    0|0
  • This is kinda hard to answer cause Everyone is different but if a guy let's you meet his folks that's a good sign if he answers messages quick also, he displays affection in public and his friends know about you

1|0
    0|0
  • You will know if he respects you by the way they treat you if he's willing to wait for you and not rush you no matter what your decision it then you'll know if he respects you understand what I'm saying to you or should I elaborate a little more

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't degrade you, he respects your thoughts and ideas. He never strikes you, he introdices you to friends and family. He might let his eyes wander but never his heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • He'll treat you right, always be kind, and he won't dump you if you make him wait awile for sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • Opens doors
    Doesn't ask for sex or nudes
    Take an interest in what you care about

1|0
    0|0
  • When guy wants to do something more than sex with you even if sex is on the table and you are willing to do it..

0|0
    0|0
  • Well , I can make a long answer of this, but I will cut it short
    See the way I would chat with you, and compare it to others
    That is respect

0|0
    0|0
  • If you can read eyes than better and girls has always instinct for that

0|0
    0|0
  • When he asks for sex

0|0
    1|0
  • And do you respect the guy

0|0
    0|0
    • I respect everyone until you show that you don’t deserve my respect. But then you need to either really hurt me or really disrespect me.

• l am the very same

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes