How do I know a guy respects me?

113

Most Helpful Guys

• when he is always polite to you. respects your personal space, helps you when you need help but carefully adheres to your boundaries...

is willing to listen to what you have to say without interrupting you
    gives you a reason if he's going to be late or if can't make it...

• disagree with him and see his reaction. if he is seen to respect your opinion although it differs from his or if he tries to debate the issue then you know he is genuine. if he ignores your view or tries to argue that he is definitely right and you are wrong without discussion then you know he doesn't care

Most Helpful Girl