How can I hurt a guy back?

Okay, this really might seem petty BUT READ THIS. This man (John) was playing with me for 5 whole years everyone. Half a decade. I'm the one who truly loved him and I was so f***** blinded by love! I was stupid! anyways.. nowadays John felt something, that I'm the one who's really been there for him blah blah and he does have genuine feelings developing love for me. He ditched his old manwhor* life for me when I have 0 interest in taking that garbage in my life anymore. if I explain everything that he did to me, everyone reading this would feel my pain and anger as much as I did. Whenever I confronted him about it he tells me I'm too sensitive and I should be in the "real world" (wtf?) so now I am acting like I still love him and everything but I hate John deep down SO MUCH. So men who are not like John, how can I hurt this man? I really want to give him twice the medicine. Don't list like getting married, finding another man, etc. Because that's easy for me... John was the reason why I ditched every opportunity like that but now I don't. So tell me small petty things that will hurt a man's feelings! Thanks.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Before embarking on a journey of revenge, first dig two graves.

What is the best revenge? A life well-lived.

You are still with him if you hate him so?