Should I be upset that my boyfriend went on vacation for a month and didn't bring me anything?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 10 months now. He went back to his home country for a month and he visited a neighboring country for a week. We're both in our 20s. He brought back things for his friends but didn't bring me anything. I also went on vacation for a week and brought him back things. Is it wrong for me to be upset that he didn't bring me back anything? I feel kinda worthless because I always buy him stuff and he almost never buys me anything (except for my birthday, holidays, and when he goes on vacation which he's done twice since we've been dating) and he buys his friends things and gives them drawings or something that doesn't need to be bought.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you ought to be a little upset that he didn't bring you anything, particularly as he brought things for other people.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Drop him. Be with a guy who is crazy for you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• If I was in your place yeah maybe i'd feel a little upset. I think next time he goes you should just ask him to bring you something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes l would be as well l think you should leave him he is no good for you

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you that shallow?

0|0
    0|0
  • NO? Why do need things from him?