Girls, Sudden stop in text messages after two good dates?

I am a 17 year old male who met a girl at work who goes to a different school. Anyway after getting her number at work and texting back and fourth for a good 3 hours or so for the first week we met up outside and we hung out at her house and watched movies together. It went well and we ended up meeting up once again.
We texted more, and it seemed as if everything was going fine. She has been busy lately due to a extreme amount of homework she is required to complete. I texted her asking if she wanted to hangout again and she hasn't replied yet. (It's been 3 days now) she usually replied within 3 hours of my texts.

Any advice or input would be appreciated.

1