Do you think it is disrespectful that your boyfriend watches movies with nude women that shows their privates in front of you?

I think it is very disrespectful. He knows that it it is degrading to women. He even says "you probably hated that movie" because of the naked girls...
  • It is disrespectful for your boyfriend to purposefully watch naked girls in movies
  • It is ok if he purposefully watches nude women in movies

110

Most Helpful Guys

• Are you talking regular movies or porn movies?
    It’s no big deal if it’s regular movies. If it’s porn movies then he should probably do that in private if you don’t care for them. Just because he watches them or sees other women naked doesn’t mean he doesn’t want or love you.

• If you don't like it and he does it anyway I think that's disrespectful. He should take your feelings into account when choosing what movie to watch.

Has your relationship progressed to the point where you're having sex? If so, do you think he prefers watching those movies to having sex with you? If he does, then you might want to think about whether you want to stay in that relationship.

Have you tried telling him that you don't like that kind of move and it makes you feel disrespected? If you haven't, maybe you should - and if he doesn't care, then again you might want to think about finding someone else.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you continually do something that makes your girlfriend uneasy and you don't really care then you are not really boyfriend material in my opinion. The question is why does he need to watch that type of movie when he has a girlfriend to admire. The guy is a dick if he can't see that it is upsetting to you. Good luck with him, this is just the tip of the iceberg I'm thinking. Does he watch porn as well?

• It's her who is unreasonable. She should work to fix her insecurities, not the boyfriend. His behavior is not disrespectful. All the actresses consented to the movie and got paid for it. There is nothing wrong with nudity in movies and people who watch them don't necessarily have relationship problems.

• Lol, a guy is allowed to not have sex with his girlfriend once in a while. Watching porn from time to time is not gonna make him never have sex. You shouldn't stop doing something that bothers your partner if he/she is unreasonably bothered. Her body belongs to her and the unreasonable thing here is to demand anal without respecting her boundaries. As I said, the most reasonable thing is the healthier for a relationship. Now of course you are going to allow some unreasonable demands by your partner but that should be the exception, not the rule. I have never had any issues in my relationships regarding selfishness as I am not very selfish. Try not to attack my character next time but my arguments.

• @arandomdude7sins Arguments usually revolve around character. People will defend what they think are right. I'm guessing most girls would agree with me. Not sure who would agree with you.