How Do You Act Around Someone Who Rejected You That You Liked For A Very Long Time?

Like if you guys are pretty much forced to see eachother, do u still say hey to them or acknowledge him/her? Do you ignore them? Do you make it known that you not feeling them at that particular time?

I just wanna know what y'all think. I'm not the type to wanna stay mad at someone. Sometimes for some people I can't find it in my heart to hate someone or to be mad at them no matter what they do

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I wouldn't be mad at anybody cuz they rejected me. I mean that's the risk you run when you try to get at somebody everybody you want to date may not necessarily want to date you. So I just probably go on about my day like normal just real nonchalant handle my business I'll acknowledge them but that's it. And I think that's what you should do no point in being upset just go on about your business like normal

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Going through that right now. Word to the wise if you work with someone and you want to ask them out. be certain that they'll say yes. It's very awkward afterwards.

1|0
    0|0
  • Be casual, no point in ignoring them.

1|0
    0|0
  • If only you and him know what happen i think you could try if possible keep things like they were before

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't think they will be. But thanks for ur sharing! :)

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes