How Do You Act Around Someone Who Rejected You That You Liked For A Very Long Time?

Like if you guys are pretty much forced to see eachother, do u still say hey to them or acknowledge him/her? Do you ignore them? Do you make it known that you not feeling them at that particular time?

I just wanna know what y'all think. I'm not the type to wanna stay mad at someone. Sometimes for some people I can't find it in my heart to hate someone or to be mad at them no matter what they do

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I wouldn't be mad at anybody cuz they rejected me. I mean that's the risk you run when you try to get at somebody everybody you want to date may not necessarily want to date you. So I just probably go on about my day like normal just real nonchalant handle my business I'll acknowledge them but that's it. And I think that's what you should do no point in being upset just go on about your business like normal