Guys, would you invite your female friend to your house if you are in a relationship?

Some guys said they would as long they not doing nothing like what's the reason would you have a female friend at house?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• i assume you mean while your SO is out. NO! It's disrespectful to her/him.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why some guys say yes they would?

• Because they're only thinking "Hey, nothing is going on so i have nothing to worry about". The simple fact of the matter is if one of her friends/neighbors saw the woman go in now that puts her in the position of having to defend her SO's fidelity. he should be cognizant of how it looks and avoid it altogether. Like i said it's about respect.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I've known most of my female friends for 17-21 years, so this would not have been an issue for my wife anyway, since they were even closer to her than to me. Now, I'm in a LDR, so it's understood to my girlfriend that I see my friends sometimes. I'm not trying to do anything with them, and almost all of them have partners anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it would be natural and it should be something where my girlfriend should feel comfortable with her. I think it is about friendship. Now there is a difference between ex girlfriends and friends. Ex girlfriends are probably a no no but friends are just friends and they should be able to be friends with the girlfriend too

0|0
    0|0
  • If my girlfriend knows her or i spoke about her before then yes i would. Mentally large part of me dont care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because she'd be a friend, so I would assume, that she would be there to do friend things, in my case chat and play games

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. I invite people to my house regardless of their gender. Would expect my SO has no issues with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would as long as we are friends. Friends invite friends over. If I can't invite one friend over then why invite any of them. Either they have a penis or a pussy, does it really matter?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would invite female friends over regardless. The more the merrier 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • I would

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes