Guys, would you invite your female friend to your house if you are in a relationship?

Some guys said they would as long they not doing nothing like what's the reason would you have a female friend at house?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• i assume you mean while your SO is out. NO! It's disrespectful to her/him.

• Why some guys say yes they would?

• Because they're only thinking "Hey, nothing is going on so i have nothing to worry about". The simple fact of the matter is if one of her friends/neighbors saw the woman go in now that puts her in the position of having to defend her SO's fidelity. he should be cognizant of how it looks and avoid it altogether. Like i said it's about respect.