Rules of attraction. What determines whether someone is attractive to a girl? You women are confusing?

I ask this because i had a girl who asked me out i didn't find her terribly attractive. we'll call her girl A then i was attracted to Girl B but she rejected me. in conversation i was talking to girl B about girl A and Girl B was saying how attractive girl A was. Now if girl A asked me out shouldn't girl B have wanted to go out with me?
Logical?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• We don’t all have the same preferences. We’re individuals. That’s why I would never have married someone like my father, but my mother did. I would marry a religious man but my mother would never do that. We are all different with different values and different tastes.