Nice guys why dont y'all like em?

Ok ladies why don't y'all like gentleman? Or nice guys. Why do you like guys that treat you like shit and tell you you're worthless. Don't lie and say not all girls do, don't give bullshit answers like "it's because we think we can fix them" or "they weren't mean at first". You know these guys, how they are. And it excites you. So why?

12

Most Helpful Girls

• I think all girls are attracted to a bad boy.. it does excite us. I don't know maybe why a lot of guys want to sleep with superficial girls instead of nice girls ha ha
    But I grew out of that hopefully they will too lol bc it gets old real quick. Nice guys might finish last but they you also save the best for last right lol ;)

• I personally would rather 1000x have a nice guy who would actually treat me well, than a hot guy who treats me like crap.
    1000x.
    But I agree, it does seem like most girls wouldn’t like that. I have no clue why.

• Why can't nice guys be hot 😂 we aren't all ugly you know.

• Nice guys can be hot. Nobody said they couldn’t. I was just implying that i wouldn’t pick a guy for their looks.