Nice guys why dont y'all like em?

Ok ladies why don't y'all like gentleman? Or nice guys. Why do you like guys that treat you like shit and tell you you're worthless. Don't lie and say not all girls do, don't give bullshit answers like "it's because we think we can fix them" or "they weren't mean at first". You know these guys, how they are. And it excites you. So why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I think all girls are attracted to a bad boy.. it does excite us. I don't know maybe why a lot of guys want to sleep with superficial girls instead of nice girls ha ha
    But I grew out of that hopefully they will too lol bc it gets old real quick. Nice guys might finish last but they you also save the best for last right lol ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally would rather 1000x have a nice guy who would actually treat me well, than a hot guy who treats me like crap.
    1000x.
    But I agree, it does seem like most girls wouldn’t like that. I have no clue why.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why can't nice guys be hot 😂 we aren't all ugly you know.

• Nice guys can be hot. Nobody said they couldn’t. I was just implying that i wouldn’t pick a guy for their looks.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• https://youtu.be/6BU-Beof9hU

That's pretty much what I would say about this matter but she worded it better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like guys who interest me & challenge me in some way, so it's good to be nice but I also wouldn't date someone only because they're nice.

0|0
    0|0
    • Challenging someone or being interesting has nothing to do with being nice. Put it this way, why do girls like guys who talk down to them and treat them like a piece of meat to fuck who don't have their life together? Yet shit on guys that are actually into them and stable in their lives.

• I don't think many girls like a guy who treats them that badly.

• You'd think. But you're not correct. Hence why I asked this question.

• I honestly like nice guys and 'mean' guys it really just depends on the situation

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls actually love nice guys, it’s just that you’re not as nice a guy as you think you are.

0|0
    0|0
    • You don't even know me lmao go back to the kitchen.

• Show All
    • Because all women are attracted to shitty guys. I've seen some of the nicest guys who have their shit together and a stable life and job get cheated on, used, and walked all over by women. I used to be the same way til I started treating girls like shit and now I go out with more girls than I can count. So I was generally curious as to why (and I'll give you some credit) almost all women prefer guys that are dicks and treat them like shit. Can't say it's an age thing either I've been with women in their 40s and girls as young as 19 so. Answer?

• All right. There's a lot going on here.

Basically, you're using an anecdotal fallacy to make a faulty generalization.

I'm sure you've had bad experiences with girls, and from what you say, the girls you've interacted with sound pretty weak and pathetic.

But, just because you've encountered some girls with poor discernment in your personal experience doesn't mean all 3.5 billion women on the planet are attracted to "mean guys".

You're using a story and a small sample size to justify an inaccurate conclusion. You may not want to hear it, but when I say "not all girls do (like shitty guys." I mean it, and it's the truth.

Yes, there are going to be girls who like sadistic people. The only explanation that I can come up with for their preferences is poor discernment.

But, please don't project that preference onto all girls, because as a girl who doesn't prefer mean guys, I can tell you that that generalization isn't true.

• They are boring

0|1
    0|0
  • Cause i ams the gay😐

0|0
    0|0
  • They're sexy, obviously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if a guy “treats me like shit” I don’t like them and I’m gonna treat them the same way

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's because nice guys don't tease as often. Teasing is fun, in a playful way. I guess nice guys are just too afraid to hurt feelings?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes