Do you think females with a lot of guy friends are hoes? Does it really mess up your chances with a guy? Is he just being insecure?

This guy said he held back from talking to me bc I had a lot of "dude friends" and didn't care what I was doing (with them?) but at the same time couldnt stop thinking about me which is why he came back into my life

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• No. Because what is a hoe? If I'm with a girl and she chooses to spend more time with her guy friends than me. Yeah get a little upset because that's why I'm dating you to spend time with you. You not being this dude's girlfriend. Could say that he is insecure about it. Hope that helps!

0|0
    0|0
  • He's just being insecure. bottom line is that you aren't allowed to judge your partner for their friends and what you might be worried about them doing with said friends unless you have any solid proof that your partner is messing around. having friends of the opposite sex is nothing to fret or be suspicious over.

if anything it just means that you get along better with men than women, which in my book is a pro cuz it just means you and I might get along better than we might if you were better with women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave that be. That just sounds like insecurity and relationship issues from the get go. Run away

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes