Why did I get the feeling that he wanted to apologize for the way he rejected me?

Ok. So, I confessed to a guy that I like that I liked him, he was pretty hostile to the point where it made think "did he actually just respond like that"? Anyways, it's been a while since I last saw him, and then a couple weeks ago, he came into my work and we locked eyes for a moment. In those moments, I felt as though he felt guilty and wanted to apologize to me for it. Why did I get that feeling? Did he actually wanna apologize, or is it just my wishful thinking thinking that he wanted to?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• from what you just said it seems like wishful thinking but on the contrary, there is the phrase, "The eyes are the gateway to the soul". there is a chance you could be absolutely right about him feeling guilty. But I think the overall point here is that life goes on and it is better to embrace the possibility that you may never know.

1|0
    0|0
  • Coz he thought that it hurted you so he wanted to apologize you

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I don’t understand why a guy would be hostile with someone admitting they like them, surely that’s a compliment?
    Why was he at your work? Did he have reason to be there other than to see you? If he has no other links then it could be that he wanted to apologise but if he had other reasons to be there it could just be a coincidence that you met eyes.

0|0
    0|0
    • He was there to hangout with friends, and I don't know, it's just, what I felt when he looked at me. Like, it wasn't as harsh or "immature" (and what I mean by immature is that when guys give you this rebellious look when they're ready to tease you because they feel like they can). It was... gentle and kinda loving almost. I don't know, it could just be me. I know I sound crazy for asking.

And I told him through private message on social media.

Recommended myTakes