- Seeing each other at least once a week.
- learning so much about each other.
- Having fun (not in a sexual way) just like how you used to play silly games with friends when you were little.
- prioritising seeing each other even when we’re tired and over seeing close friends.
- using excuses to see each other.
- doing things like go to exhibits, dinner, see plays, cafes, hiking etc.
- Yes that’s dating
- Not necessarily - could just be close friendship
Most Helpful Girl
It has the characteristics of dating but you’d probably have to add the dtr talk and physical intimacy like kissing and what not for it to actually be dating, in my opinion. Also I chose not necessarily