When is it time to have the relationship talk?

i‘ve been dating this guy for almost 5 weeks now and the last two weeks got even more serious like we see each other 2-3 times a week even tho we both have to work... and I even stayed st his place overnight, it almost feels like we‘re a couple but I don’t know when I should have the „talk“ with him? we both said that we enjoy each other’s company and even the day after we‘ve seen each other we‘re both starting to miss each other again... but I don’t know like maybe he just wants to take it slow, I do too but at the moment this whole „relationship“ or whatever it is is so weird to me... also bc he keeps following so many girls on Instagram which makes me doubt things... but on the other hand I know that his friends know about me & I even met some of them...

415

Most Helpful Guys

• Don't make it a direct and uncomfortable talk. Bring it up after a date or during some stupid thing you guys are laughing about and just hint the question. If he acknowledges (which 99% of the time guys do) you can have drop hints at your OWN exclusivity and he should get the hint.

• Seems to me that you two probably should have already had the talk. Next time you see him try to figure out a time to have it. And don't worry about the Instagram girls. Just because he follows them on social media doesn't mean he's interested.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t think it’s too early to have “the talk.” It’s a good idea to chat about what you want from each other, so you don’t waste each other’s time. It was early on in our dating that I had the chat with my boyfriend. I basically told him that I am a relationship person and if we are going to be taking it further physically or what not we would need to be in a relationship with commitment. We are loving together now over a year later.