What is the craziest date you have ever been to?

Is Tinder Dating still a thing?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was with my ex-boyfriend we reconnected after 3 years and went on a date we were in a restaurant It got late and I told him we should head back home he said no and insisted that I stay I tried to get up but he wouldn't let me leave then he cornered me in a way that i can't leave the chair as he was on one side and the wall was on the other side and he kept yanking me down whenever I got up I literally had to stand over my seat and jumped off to the other side on the floor infront of everyone in the restaurant and it was embarrassing af later on he followed me out and walked me home but again he wouldn't let me go inside of my place unless I kiss him and he kept trying to get inside of my place but luckily
    I was able to shut the door in his face after like 5 minutes of telling him I do not want to kiss him and him forcing himself on me. After I got inside my place he kept calling saying he is going to stay waiting outside for his kiss I ignored him and he stayed outside for about 20 minutes after that and he flew back to Canada a few days later and we never talked again

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think these count as dates, but they were still fun. I guess retrospectively you can consider them friend dates.

Once this girl and I hopped the fence of the local community college garden which bordered the woods. We wondered apart and I went looking for her. I found her hiding at the fence behind a bush. Apparently, she heard something, thought someone was coming, and bailed. She had stolen at least 20 different kinds of succulents.

Then another time we had lunch on a remote beach and we're chased by a sunbathing sea lion. I dropped my sandwich as we fled.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• My ex lied and said we went on a date. But we didn't. I truly believe he's mentally ill

0|0
    0|0
  • I still tinder date but I should really stop. Not going anywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think no

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I met a girl on the tinder who had break up recently, so on date she liked me and was expecting for a immediate commitment and she was continuously nagging me not to cheat on her, so for first date with her it was kind of difficult situation for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went on a date where the girl openly said she was chatting with someone else she met online.

We never spoke after that.

0|0
    0|0
  • tinder is a fucksearch in 99% of the cases...

but google "tinder: the superhero movie", now thats a thing 😁 i lmao for 5minutes

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl invited me round for dinner, and wanted to make a commitment. Not marriage, we were only 14. But she wanted a blood pact.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was introduced to this girl by my friend who goes to a private school and is super rich. So on Instagram she looks nerdy and a 7/10 so I make my move. All goes well on insta and she's really into me so we go to arrange a date. She brings 2 friends and so do I considering it's our first time meeting each other and holy shit her tits were so fucking big I fucked up the whole date. Like I couldn't even talk properly and I was too focused on her body rather then talking. But to say the least the date when to shit and we never talked affter that

1|0
    0|0
  • never used tinder

0|0
    0|0
  • Met my last girlfriend on tinder. Lasted 2 months.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinder is stupid

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes