What is the craziest date you have ever been to?

Is Tinder Dating still a thing?

49

Most Helpful Girl

• I was with my ex-boyfriend we reconnected after 3 years and went on a date we were in a restaurant It got late and I told him we should head back home he said no and insisted that I stay I tried to get up but he wouldn't let me leave then he cornered me in a way that i can't leave the chair as he was on one side and the wall was on the other side and he kept yanking me down whenever I got up I literally had to stand over my seat and jumped off to the other side on the floor infront of everyone in the restaurant and it was embarrassing af later on he followed me out and walked me home but again he wouldn't let me go inside of my place unless I kiss him and he kept trying to get inside of my place but luckily
    I was able to shut the door in his face after like 5 minutes of telling him I do not want to kiss him and him forcing himself on me. After I got inside my place he kept calling saying he is going to stay waiting outside for his kiss I ignored him and he stayed outside for about 20 minutes after that and he flew back to Canada a few days later and we never talked again

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think these count as dates, but they were still fun. I guess retrospectively you can consider them friend dates.

Once this girl and I hopped the fence of the local community college garden which bordered the woods. We wondered apart and I went looking for her. I found her hiding at the fence behind a bush. Apparently, she heard something, thought someone was coming, and bailed. She had stolen at least 20 different kinds of succulents.

Then another time we had lunch on a remote beach and we're chased by a sunbathing sea lion. I dropped my sandwich as we fled.